Recent posts

Non disclosure agreements can be tough.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 10:32:38 PM

The web of right wing grifting, it connects them all!

Highly recommended.

@Nightmare Asylum
@[cancerblack]
@Local Trouble
@SiL
@SM
AvP2 / Re: Aliens Versus Predator 2 L...
Last post by xenotaris - Today at 10:26:04 PM
I would buy AVP2 again if Nightdive or ASPYR were to remaster them
Just to update on this seeing as I haven't I do still intend to do the audiobook, that being said I've been homeless for a good few months and almost all my stuff is in storage for obvious reason,by homeless I mean no home of my own and not on the streets and hopefully that will change soon,flesh and blood and forever midnight will come after too if people can understand my accent well enough
So this whole time, everyone thought the devs just ghosted everyone, and instead were working on the next phase?

I understand not being able to go into details, but isn't there SOMETHING that could have been said to quell the waters of all the anger and speculation? No one could say anything?
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien Covenant or Alien Is...
Last post by SM - Today at 09:36:01 PM
I don't have it.  I have a short PDF they put online, but not the full hardcopy. It looked pretty nice though.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SM - Today at 09:34:47 PM
*taps the sign*

Shorter one just about Bishop coming out shortly.
Lope is hardly Robinson Crusoe here.  Apart from David and Walter, Oram is the most interesting character in Covenant. Possibly the only interesting character.  Which isn't great for Daniels.

The gay angle was dialled all the way down, and he didn't get to mourn Hallet.  But Oram barely got to mourn Karine too, and T was cracking jokes after they got back to the ship despite his wife being dead.  They had couples in the film, but often carry on as if the dead were barely just people they met once. If they had space to react a bit more to the deaths, it may have developed the characters a bit more.  How Daniels copes with Jacob's death is all we know, because we never saw what she was like before.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 09:31:38 PM
Bishop literally states in the film that the flight time is 50 minutes one way...

I mean if you think you have a solid theory go ahead and wander through the dark halls of this thread and you will see it has been debunked many many times.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed