Aliens Colonial Marines Release Put Back

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2009, 01:04:00 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Release Put Back (Read 12,930 times)

AVP

AVP

The wait is goooood. They can take as LONG as they need for this we dont want them to rush and get a pretty dissapointing game like spore and lotr conquest. and as long as it dont get cancelled    ;)  

Vemados

Vemados

With the limited info we've been given about the game so far with almost no gameplay shots or a trailer,  it makes me nervous that maybe the game won't be released just like Duke Nukem Forever.  Let's hope that's not the case

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

what gameoverman said

DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Better late than never...but don't cancel it - the lack of news over the last months is allready more than frightening to me

Spoon

Spoon

Doesn't take anything to make these games anymore.  Aliens:cm  is basically an updated brothers in arms coding which is unreal 3 engine.  All the time went into design, mapping, models and skins.  These games are becoming mods basically.  I just hope this game is a slow paced more realistic gameplay to add more suspense and fear into the game.  I dont want a run and spray game like so many these days.   Also a flame thrower as good as call of duty 5 would be amazing! Multiplayer also better have aliens vs humans.  Protect the QUEEN!

JD

JD

They can take aslong as they like to make it good, i dont mind at all waiting till the summer.  WE CAN WAIT!!!

SFM Hobbes

SFM Hobbes

This game had me excited since it was announced, but in the light of the recent news announcements, it looks more and more like it's not going to happen.  A dead silent PR division isn't helping Gearbox/Sega at all, but maybe they just want to keep their shareholders in the dark so they don't all jump ship.

Joefish

Joefish

Look at everyone.......how much is this game getting everyone talking and hyped up, they don't need to spend money yet on PR!  By staying silent they are effectively stoking the fires.  They said they are holding off their PR "untill the time is right",  This game will come out guys, don't worry.  Oh and man I'm excited!  I'm more excited about this game than any other game ever.  Which says a lot for me.

Chris P

Chris P

B.S.  Capitals.  I want this game NOW!  Holy Crap, I mean this thing should be out by now, or at least have a set date.  They need to pick up the slack.   >:(  

HYPERDAN-101

HYPERDAN-101

Keeping finger`s crossed for this Game, already got the orignal movie soundtrack ALIENS to play with this game when it comes out of course, that will add to the Playing of the game very much. please dont let us down SEGA,

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

:)     ???   The longer they wait to release this game, the more people get pissed off and don't want to play it any more.   >:(   They're making a bad mistake!!!   :(  

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

I still wanna play it though...in my lifetime that is.   :(     ;D  

perfect organism

I was hoping the release date would be "27/2/2009" (thats what some websites say when you pre-order the game)  But i guess it wont come out until summer - mhhhh that will be some hot nights with my pulse rifle    8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I hope gearbox is just taking the time to develope the flying alien, introduce the hip hop kid predator to help the squad, & the king alien that wears a red cape.

megachu17

megachu17

:'(   Ugh, I can't wait till this game comes out, I understand them maybe needing more time but still...    :-\   I wish they'd relese a demo or something to hold me over till they actually relese the game.    :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed