Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,510 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Fight Club, not as good the second or third time, but still pretty good for that first time, on repeat viewings It's... just okay, If it wasn't for the director I doubt I'd be into it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Green Lantern: First Flight

Better than the live action movie.

Everything Everywhere All at Once

Best movie of the year so far.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Blade of the Immortal

Good but a bit too comical for me. People die in this 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thor: Love and Thunder

The first half is a bit scattershot and the jokes don't land as well as they did in Ragnarok, but the second half is really good, and it ends just about perfectly. The Gorr and Jane stories were handled beautifully.

Kradan

Kradan

It's already out ? Oh wait, I don't care

Glad you enjoyed it tho

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thirteen Ghosts (2001)

"A truck full of blood? You gotta be shitting me!"  :laugh:

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 08, 2022, 07:08:47 PMIt's already out ? Oh wait, I don't care

Glad you enjoyed it tho

You cared enough to respond.  :P

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

Prometheus

Still enjoy it immensely. Can't believe it's been 10 years.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The Exorcist III

Underrated.  A classic jump scare and possibly Brad Dourif's finest performance.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thief

One hell of a debut for Michael Mann, and top tier work from James Caan. The heists are just pure brute force and awesome.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 09, 2022, 01:28:14 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 08, 2022, 07:08:47 PMIt's already out ? Oh wait, I don't care

Glad you enjoyed it tho

You cared enough to respond.  :P

I guess  :)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 09, 2022, 11:57:36 PMThe Exorcist III

Underrated.  A classic jump scare and possibly Brad Dourif's finest performance.

Agreed.

I wish the original 'Legion' print could be found.  The scream factory release of the original cut has low quality workprint footage spliced in.  I've wanted to see the original Legion cut since first hearing about it years ago.

All the Peirce Brosnan Bond films.

I enjoyed revisiting these as It has been a while.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 10, 2022, 04:38:00 AMThief

One hell of a debut for Michael Mann, and top tier work from James Caan. The heists are just pure brute force and awesome.

That one's always battling for the title of my favourite Mann film. The diner scene and finale are off the charts.

Also seeing Robert Prosky aka the nicest old man in every movie ever giving that speech still shocks me.

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 10, 2022, 11:58:04 AMAll the Peirce Brosnan Bond films.

I enjoyed revisiting these as It has been a while.

I liked Pierce as Bond but he was hurt badly by the fact his films got progressively worse as they went along.

SiL

SiL

Brosnan could've been a spectacular Bond with better scripts. He's always got a nostalgic place in my heart, but after Goldeneye he was stuck between Roger Moore's Bonds and a generation that was too sophisticated for them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

For me, Brosnan's tenure is summed up by Die Another Day - he gives perhaps his best performance as 007 in that movie, he's really excellent in it... but it's Die Another Day, so no one gave a shit.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Panic Room, pretty good, pretty tense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed