Dark Horse Announces New Comic Series, Alien: The Original Screenplay!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 16, 2020, 08:06:38 PM

Author
Dark Horse Announces New Comic Series, Alien: The Original Screenplay! (Read 89,166 times)

Corporal Hicks

There maybe further additional complications involved too. O'Bannon owned specific early work by Giger, since he paid for it.

The Old One

The Old One

"Dan O'Bannon's Alien" yes.

Russ840

Interesting design for the Alien one the cover of the collection.

Safe to assume that that is one of the covers for either issues 3,4 or 5.

Loving that its a hardcover.  Hopfully it's the same trim size as the Alien 3 Hardcover.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 03, 2020, 11:05:08 AM
Interesting design for the Alien one the cover of the collection.

Safe to assume that that is one of the covers for either issues 3,4 or 5.

Loving that its a hardcover.  Hopfully it's the same trim size as the Alien 3 Hardcover.

This.  Exactly

The Old One

The Old One

I'm loving the alternate entries exercise through DH.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: felix on Mar 03, 2020, 07:27:48 AM
Collected edition in Nov.
https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Original-Screenplay-Cris-Seixas/dp/1506717667/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=dark+horse+comics&qid=1583220324&s=books&sr=1-6

I'm kind of disappointed it's not Cobbs', even though I expected it. Still looks quite similar to the Alien, but still has something of a 70s kind of vibe I feel.

Kradan

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Mar 07, 2020, 06:50:55 PM
I'm loving the alternate entries exercise through DH.

I just want that Ward's Alien 3 adaptation .

Corporal Hicks

Solicitations for #3 are up.

Spoiler
QuoteThe crew makes a shocking discovery about the artifacts found in the pyramid. Unaware of the danger they have brought aboard, the Snark departs the alien planet -- and within secure confines of the ship, a horror unknown to man will be unleashed.

[close]

HuDaFuK

I'm loving these variant covers!

Russ840

I love the regular covers.

What do people think the the creature design on the cover of the collected edition that has been linked ?

The Old One

The Old One

Looks like a Alien I'd imagine a Predator collecting the skull of on a arid world.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed