Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 21,760 times)

Sakishiro

Anyone able to download the game on Epic Games Launcher yet?

Sakishiro

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 24, 2020, 12:56:16 AM
3 HOURS!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
I finally managed to get a refund on Epic Games Store for the Standard Edition in order to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition. Now I own both DDEs, lol! XD

bendinglight

Quote from: Sakishiro on Apr 24, 2020, 01:08:57 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 24, 2020, 12:56:16 AM
3 HOURS!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
I finally managed to get a refund on Epic Games Store for the Standard Edition in order to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition. Now I own both DDEs, lol! XD

How did you manage that? I have been waiting for a response back from their support. Pretty poor support experience thus far.

Sakishiro

QuoteHow did you manage that? I have been waiting for a response back from their support. Pretty poor support experience thus far.

Fastest way to do it, is to write and tell them that you want a refund on the SE, so you can purchase the DDE instead, and also give them the Invoice ID, and the Order ID from your SE purchase. That's how I did it.

bendinglight

Quote from: Sakishiro on Apr 24, 2020, 01:57:56 AM
QuoteHow did you manage that? I have been waiting for a response back from their support. Pretty poor support experience thus far.

Fastest way to do it, is to write and tell them that you want a refund on the SE, so you can purchase the DDE instead, and also give them the Invoice ID, and the Order ID from your SE purchase. That's how I did it.

Thank you!

shadowedge

Thanks! I did that too. The customer service rep refunded me the regular edition and I was then able to purchase the Deluxe edition. Took about 3 hours.

bendinglight

Quote from: shadowedge on Apr 24, 2020, 03:54:08 AM

Thanks! I did that too. The customer service rep refunded me the regular edition and I was then able to purchase the Deluxe edition. Took about 3 hours.

Wow, that is really fast. I still haven't gotten a response for my refund.

Galactus123

Galactus123

I played this for a little bit and its fun. The 87 skin looks great so I'm glad I pre-ordered. I feel like I'm not very good playing as Predator. I need to play more. Also once there were many NPCs around me when a match started and they were shooting me. It felt like a glitch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed