Download the Alien Isolation Comic & Art Of

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2014, 09:37:47 PM

Author
Download the Alien Isolation Comic & Art Of (Read 16,261 times)

Corporal Hicks

As part of the Alien Isolation: 24 Days of Christmas, the good folk over at Creative Assembly have been releasing various pieces of concept art, notifications for your phone and a whole slew of Alien Isolation goodies. To cap the 24 days of Christmas off, Creative Assembly has released the Alien Isolation comic in its entirety and the mini Art Of Alien Isolation book that came with some versions of the game:

“Our Alien: Isolation Advent Calendar concludes on what we hope, is a gift you will enjoy over the festive holidays!

Our official mini artbook, taken from the main official Titan artbook, is a capsule look at some of the stunning, impressive, interesting and intricate artwork, design and concepting that the team created during their time working on the game.

From characters, weapons, items to environment, this snap look should whet your appetite for some tasty artistic eye candy from the game.”

241214_04 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

“Read the full comic and as one complete read. Discover the origins of the darkness and terror that haunts Sevastopol and hunts its inhabitants.”

241214_05 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

The Alien Isolation comic is currently down so I have uploaded it to my own host here. Enjoy!

skull-splitter

Comic is down :( But epic gift.

rexemmen

Same here... shame :( indeed cool gift. The book I have, I would like to read the comic!

Engineer

My internet was down this whole time! Is it still possible to get the comic in pdf form?! Is anyone willing to email me a copy? If so, send me a private message! Pleeeaseeee! This comic is probably the one I've wanted most of any other!

Quarax

If no one here has it, you might be able to get it by asking someone at CA.

Corporal Hicks

I'll put it online later when I get home.

Corporal Hicks

Art book

Art book

Did anyone manage to actually download the mini art book?

Corporal Hicks

I guess I'll put that one online later too. They really didn't keep them up long!

rexemmen

nope... ;D

EEV-2501

Happy New Year Everyone !

Any chance to get the Mini Artbook ?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2014, 09:11:46 AMI guess I'll put that one online later too. They really didn't keep them up long!

Ah awesome, I got the comic but not the art book, be good if you could share it.

I actually made a thread about the comic being available from the game's webstie on here, but apparently no one saw it :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jan 08, 2015, 04:55:42 PM
Happy New Year Everyone !

Any chance to get the Mini Artbook ?

Sorry, I forgot. I'll try and sneak onto the PC later to upload it (I'm not at home atm).

battle-bridge.co.uk/alien_isolation_mini_book.pdf

EEV-2501

Thank You very much for the link, Hicks. It's cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed