Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 31,438 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Some new images I found online.

ralfy

ralfy

Reminds me of that Final Fantasy movie. Maybe at some point producers will do more of that, e.g., pay celebrities for the rights to use their physical appearance and behavior, hire impressionists, and then combine that with deepfake tech:

https://twitter.com/Imposter_Edits/status/1589749307615629312

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ace3g on Nov 27, 2022, 12:26:17 AMSome new images I found online.

https://s8d8.turboimg.net/sp/704aac98507e9565bc84f7f681347098/ind5s5.jpg

Ohh bringing back that Last Crusade neck tie look.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Here we GOOOOOOOO

ace3g

First Blood

First Blood

Absolutely f**king yes. De-aging looks good.

Kradan

Kradan

At least it's not some generic "pile of heads" kind of poster

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm excited. ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I know what I'm doing on my birthday.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Given the title (insinuating time travel, I'd imagine) and the little UFO on the board during Dr. Jones' lesson, it's definitely looking more and more likely that Die Glocke will be central to the plot, if not the actual core MacGuffin itself.

Man, I am so in. Mangold fits this world and character like a glove while also seemingly evolving everything past what we last saw in 2008/1957, and it feels like Ford hasn't missed a beat.

Also, check the trailer description on YouTube to see George Lucas officially credited as exec producer alongside Spielberg. 8)

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Lucasfilm and Mangold are going to take us for a Wild ride 

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 01, 2022, 09:58:10 PMGiven the title (insinuating time travel, I'd imagine) and the little UFO on the board during Dr. Jones' lesson, it's definitely looking more and more likely that Die Glocke will be central to the plot, if not the actual core MacGuffin itself.

Man, I am so in. Mangold fits this world and character like a glove while also seemingly evolving everything past what we last saw in 2008/1957, and it feels like Ford hasn't missed a beat.

Also, check the trailer description on YouTube to see George Lucas officially credited as exec producer alongside Spielberg. 8)

This is now Indy's third film dressed as a Nazi in disguise. :laugh: Loved the castle bit, reminded me of Last Crusade when he goes to rescue his father.

ace3g

ace3g

Nice falcon reference

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 01, 2022, 09:30:22 PMAt least it's not some generic "pile of heads" kind of poster

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm not wild about the music in the trailer, but apparently that's a temp track and not the actual score, so we're good on that count.

Also I'm just now realizing that Han Solo is going to meet Galen Erso. :laugh:

nanison

nanison

Raise your hand if you got goosebumps when the score kicks in!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed