Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,498 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Prez on May 02, 2022, 04:05:30 AM
Quote from: Stitch on May 01, 2022, 08:25:03 PM
William Peter Blatty's Legion

Director's cut of Exorcist III. Interesting in that it's made with VHS dailies so the quality takes massive hits in certain scenes. Still, interesting, and Brad Dourif is as creepy and intense as ever.

^ Has the best jump scare ever put to film.
I agree. It got me. I jumped and laughed at the same time.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Glengarry, Glen Ross

"'Patel'? f**k you. f**king Shiva handed this guy a million dollars, told him 'Sign the deal!', he wouldn't sign. And the god Vishnu too, into the bargain. f**k you, John! You know your business, I know mine. Your business is being an asshole." :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on May 02, 2022, 08:59:45 PM
Quote from: Prez on May 02, 2022, 04:05:30 AM
Quote from: Stitch on May 01, 2022, 08:25:03 PM
William Peter Blatty's Legion

Director's cut of Exorcist III. Interesting in that it's made with VHS dailies so the quality takes massive hits in certain scenes. Still, interesting, and Brad Dourif is as creepy and intense as ever.

^ Has the best jump scare ever put to film.
I agree. It got me. I jumped and laughed at the same time.

Hahaha. I watched it with 3 other mates back in the early 90s. One of them jumped up out of his seat. The other instinctively threw a punch. I think I screamed out loud. Hahahaa.

Stitch

Stitch

Went to the cinema to see The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. It was brilliant. Of course, if you're not a Nicolas Cage fan you might not get as much from it...

Kradan

Kradan

Matrix Reloaded

Matrix Revolutions

Man, I love these movies. Original Matrix might be a better executed movie overall but ideas presented in its sequels resonate with me so much more

Twin Peaks Fire Walk Me

I keep telling myself that I need to watch a supposedly better fanedit but each time 3-hour runtime just scares me away. Idk,, the way I see it everything needed is already in place, I don't need more

And the final scene with Laura and Cooper in Red room is as beatiful as the first time I watched it and if you haven't felt anything watching it you're a monster in my book

May 03, 2022, 11:26:24 AM
Also, I  love how Agent Smith keeps referring  to Neo as "Mr. Anderson ". He just won't give him that dignity

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kradan on May 03, 2022, 11:08:47 AMMatrix Reloaded

Matrix Revolutions

Man, I love these movies. Original Matrix might be a better executed movie overall but ideas presented in its sequels resonate with me so much more

Twin Peaks Fire Walk Me

I keep telling myself that I need to watch a supposedly better fanedit but each time 3-hour runtime just scares me away. Idk,, the way I see it everything needed is already in place, I don't need more

And the final scene with Laura and Cooper in Red room is as beatiful as the first time I watched it and if you haven't felt anything watching it you're a monster in my book

Also, I  love how Agent Smith keeps referring  to Neo as "Mr. Anderson ". He just won't give him that dignity

Honestly the three hour fan edit isn't really better, as a lot of the added scenes were cut for good reason. An old guy rambling about his 2x4 in particular is just... why?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 03, 2022, 11:49:09 AM
Quote from: Kradan on May 03, 2022, 11:08:47 AMMatrix Reloaded

Matrix Revolutions

Twin Peaks Fire Walk Me

Honestly the three hour fan edit isn't really better, as a lot of the added scenes were cut for good reason. An old guy rambling about his 2x4 in particular is just... why?
The FWWM extended edit only really works if you're watching it as a cap to the TV series, not as a movie in its own right.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sleepy Hollow

Probably my favorite Tim Burton movie.

Kradan

Kradan

Is that's the one where Johnny Depp plays some weirdo-oh wait

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Matrix Resurrections

I liked it. Not perfect, but mostly pretty good.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

This was pretty great.

Darkness

Darkness

Just watched Host. A seance filmed online during the pandemic. Fans of Paranormal Activity will like it. A couple of jump scares really got me.

Kradan

Kradan

The Matrix
The Matrix  Resurrections

Darkness

Darkness

Alligator (1980)

An oldie. I haven't seen this in years but I figured since they brought it out in 4K, I'd give it a try.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed