Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,363 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Glass Castle

It has some good moments and a strong, but this was really bland and safe.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

All the President's Men

First time seeing this. Really enjoyed it. Redford and Hoffman were both suitably understated in their roles. Clearly a lot of effort went into the portrayal of a print media newsroom as well.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Logan Lucky...

....Pretty decent movie, I think they could've used Adam Drivers character more as he was pretty funny. There was a line said during a scene that describes this movie to a tee. "Oceans 7-11."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Fisher King

Maybe Gilliam's best movie.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Not too bad, but it nowhere near catches the magic of the Original Trilogy

Stitch

Stitch

Ring 0

Pretty good, though a very different style of film to the original

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rollerbal (2002)
McTiernan screwed the pooch on this one. While it has its moments, you can tell it was constantly changed and cut. Then i read that he threw out a version of the script which everyone said was better than what we got, and may well have been better than the original

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

The Thing 1982 in the theater!  Epic 80's awesomeness  :D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 25, 2021, 12:59:14 PM
The Thing 1982 in the theater!  Epic 80's awesomeness  :D

I simply love that movie!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 25, 2021, 09:01:56 AM
Rollerbal (2002)
McTiernan screwed the pooch on this one. While it has its moments, you can tell it was constantly changed and cut. Then i read that he threw out a version of the script which everyone said was better than what we got, and may well have been better than the original

Sounds like he really threw himself onto the burning Viking boat there.

Stitch

Stitch

Ju-On: The Curse

First of the Grudge films. Interesting, if low budget. Shot on video in 4:3, it feels more like a soap than a movie. Like an Eastenders Halloween special. Creepy ghost woman is still creepy, though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sherlock Holmes in Washington (1943)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kong: Skull Island.

Getting re-acclimated before the throwdown.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I didn't see Kong SI until it was on video for a bit. But when I watched it I thought it was pretty awesome. I was a bit puzzled by how many people hate it.

Still haven't watched KOTM yet but I was super let down by Godzilla VS Cranston.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 27, 2021, 02:35:16 PM
I didn't see Kong SI until it was on video for a bit. But when I watched it I thought it was pretty awesome. I was a bit puzzled by how many people hate it.

Still haven't watched KOTM yet but I was super let down by Godzilla VS Cranston.

I wish it was Godzilla vs Cranston! He died in the first act leaving us the incredibly unengaging Romanoff twins!

The first half of Kong: SI is great. The second half falls apart for me mostly. But still, Kong: SI > Godzilla 2014 all day long for me. I can't even sit through that Godzilla film anymore unfortunately, and I own it! :-\

And I just love this.... ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed