Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 591,282 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

#23625
True Lies

*Arnold Schwarzenegger emerges from the pall of smoke hanging over what was once a dockyard, surrounded by raging infernos, piles of corpses and rampant destruction*
Arnold's friend: "I thought this looked like your work."

Cameron'a most underrated movie?

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

#23626
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 17, 2021, 12:38:38 PM
True Lies

*Arnold Schwarzenegger emerges from the pall of smoke hanging over what was once a dockyard, surrounded by raging infernos, piles of corpses and rampant destruction*
Arnold's friend: "I thought this looked like your work."

Cameron'a most underrated movie?

Great movie! And the whole dialogue about Tom Arnold's wife taking the ice cube trays is hilarious!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

#23627
It makes me wish Cameron had made more straight-up comedies because he clearly has the knack for it.

Also, dare I say it - as iconic as he is in Aliens, this might be my favourite Bill Paxton role. He's such a slimy douche. "The guy is a God damn used car salesman! Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...!" :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

#23628
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 17, 2021, 03:32:32 PM
It makes me wish Cameron had made more straight-up comedies because he clearly has the knack for it.

Also, dare I say it - as iconic as he is in Aliens, this might be my favourite Bill Paxton role. He's such a slimy douche. "The guy is a God damn used car salesman! Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...!" :laugh:

Yeah, he was great in that movie! I almost felt bad for him when they just leave him out in his underwear..

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

#23629
"Would a real spy pee himself?"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

#23630
Zodiac (2007)

SM

SM

#23631
King Boxer - old school Kung Fu classic.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

#23632
Promising Young Woman -   8) 

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

#23633

Hush...Hush Sweet Charlotte



Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

#23634
Ferdinand
Fun Family Animated Movie starring John Cena and David Tennant lol

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

#23635
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 19, 2021, 01:39:52 AM
Ferdinand
Fun Family Animated Movie starring John Cena and David Tennant lol

I don't know why but John Cena bothers the hell out of me..

Prez

Prez

#23636
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 19, 2021, 01:39:52 AM
Ferdinand
Fun Family Animated Movie starring John Cena and David Tennant lol

We watched that recently too. Cute film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

#23637
Inherent Vice

I wasn't anywhere near high enough to fully appreciate most of this, but some bits were really good. Almost everything with Brolin on screen was gold, particularly that last scene of his. :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

#23638
We Need to Talk About Kevin...

....Couldn't get behind this movie. I just couldn't get past the main plot of this movie, which is this troubled kid. As a parent, it made no sense to me that the parents of this kid wouldn't seek help for him. Great acting and that's about it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

#23639
The Legend of The Lone Ranger (1981)
Okay in places but took too long to get going, then was over

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed