Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 831,173 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 12, 2021, 11:32:57 PM
The Elephant Man

My family used to watch this film when I was way younger - it always disturbed me. Not in a grotesque way but in such a profound heartbreaking way to the point where I simply couldn't watch it at all. Still to this day I can't watch that film.

John Hurt though eh. What an actor!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 12, 2021, 09:16:31 AM
Hunter Killer

I fully expected this to be crap and only watched it out of curiosity. While it was very dumb in places, it was also surprisingly entertaining.

Sounds like this could apply to a lot of Butler's movies.

kwisatz

kwisatz

The Mirror (1975)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alexander

I'm not sure which cut of this I saw on Netflix, but it was a jumbled mess of a film. That final battle might have been cool if it didn't stutter like a poorly optimized video game, and if that ugly red filter wasn't slapped over half of it.

Huggs

Huggs

Road to Perdition

Stitch

Stitch

The Rental

I hated the characters. They're all awful people. Means I didn't care what happened to the when they did awful things and had awful things happen to them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A Shot in the Dark is on TV right now. Not seen a Clouseau movie in years. I'd completely forgotten how frequently hysterical they are :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

"Does your dog bite...?"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Mad Max 2
Damn i forgot how quickly this one moved lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I haven't seen a movie in months yet  :-X

SM

SM

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 10, 2021, 10:10:32 PM
Yeah, Chronicles was bizarrely incongruous.

On the other hand, Riddick was far too much of a retread.

Geez you weren't kidding!

Watched it the other day.  Mostly competent (other than the CG dog).  Little else to recommend it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Buster
Still love the soundtrack of this. But i remembered the Mexico stuff being longer for some reason

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 15, 2021, 01:34:55 AM
Buster
Still love the soundtrack of this. But i remembered the Mexico stuff being longer for some reason

Probably because it mainly consists of the wife going "I want steak and chips" or "I want to see mummy!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 15, 2021, 01:43:46 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 15, 2021, 01:34:55 AM
Buster

Probably because it mainly consists of the wife going "I want steak and chips" or "I want to see mummy!"

Lol true

Huggs

Huggs

Gladiator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed