Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,579 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

City Slickers

"I crap bigger than you." :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 09, 2021, 09:54:05 AMI watched Fallen Kingdom only once and thought idea of dinosaur running around the mansion was an interesting change of setting

Yeah, that set piece had the potential to be really cool.

Sadly they then ruined it with shit like having the raptor being incapable of smelling the three of them when they were crouched literally under its nose, but then minutes later having it smell the kid in bed through the roof of the f**king house.

Summed up the whole film for me - potentially cool scenarios ruined by abject stupidity.

SM

SM

Chronicles Of Riddick - yeah, nah. I can see why it tanked. Karl Urban and Thandie Newton were alright doing their Macbeth/ Lady Macbeth thing, but I'm still not sure what a Necromonger is supposed to be. And seemed to be set in a completely different realty to Pitch Black.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Compliance -I sure hope the true events this was based upon wasn't as horrific as this poor girl went through in the film.  Good movie though, gripping.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on Feb 10, 2021, 11:16:13 AM
Chronicles Of Riddick - yeah, nah. I can see why it tanked. Karl Urban and Thandie Newton were alright doing their Macbeth/ Lady Macbeth thing, but I'm still not sure what a Necromonger is supposed to be. And seemed to be set in a completely different realty to Pitch Black.
Agreed.  I'm glad Riddick went back to its Pitch Black roots.

Kradan

Kradan

One of the weirdest sequels I've ever seen

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, Chronicles was bizarrely incongruous.

On the other hand, Riddick was far too much of a retread.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I like Riddick quite a bit up until he gets captured. That final stretch really is just Pitch Black all over again. Riddick alone on the planet with the dog was tops, though.

Huggs

Huggs

The Frozen North (2006)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Endless (2017)
This film really plays with you. Its fantastic

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 10, 2021, 05:48:14 PM
Agreed.  I'm glad Riddick went back to its Pitch Black roots.

Absolutely, I just wish the dialog was better lol.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Werk ohne Autor (2018)

Got high expectations, but turned out pretty meh actually.

Seems quite like a misrepresentation of Richter's life and art too, so yeah, can't really recommend. Although technically it was quite impressive sometimes. Schilling did an OK job.

Not sure the gas chamber scene was terribly necessary but as a parallel montage with the Dresden bombardment it gets a bit delicate...  to say the least.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 10, 2021, 04:43:34 AM
City Slickers

"I crap bigger than you." :laugh:

"Mmm, pass the phil. He'd even good cold!"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hunter Killer

I fully expected this to be crap and only watched it out of curiosity. While it was very dumb in places, it was also surprisingly entertaining.

Huggs

Huggs

The Elephant Man

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed