Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,693 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

13 Hours (2016)

Better than expected. Sorta like a mix between The Rock and Black Hawk Down.

Some annoying Bay moments but who cares --

Huggs

Huggs

The man who killed hitler and then bigfoot

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: kwisatz on Feb 06, 2021, 12:22:59 AM13 Hours (2016)

Yeah, one of Bay's better recent movies, I thought. By which I mean the annoying bit's didn't irretrievably overshadow the good bits.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2021, 11:01:15 AM
Quote from: kwisatz on Feb 06, 2021, 12:22:59 AM13 Hours (2016)

Yeah, one of Bay's better recent movies, I thought. By which I mean the annoying bit's didn't irretrievably overshadow the good bits.

He couldn't resist doing a slow mo shot of one of the bombs in what was supposed to be a dramatic moment though. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Operation Finale

Eichmann

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gretel & Hansel

A weird, neat little take on the old story. It could have done without the narration, though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I haven't seen a movie in months. I'm without passion, sorry  :-\

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 06, 2021, 01:31:57 AM

Thoughts on this one Huggs? I was very curious (given my cryptoid fascination) and found this quirky film different to what I expected but still enjoyable mainly because Sam Elliott carries it so well.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

All the Presidents Men
If the opening 20 minutes rea;;y happened like that the damn lol

Huggs

Huggs

Shin Godzilla

Quote from: Prez on Feb 07, 2021, 11:21:53 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 06, 2021, 01:31:57 AM

Thoughts on this one Huggs? I was very curious (given my cryptoid fascination) and found this quirky film different to what I expected but still enjoyable mainly because Sam Elliott carries it so well.

If they had reduced the amount of romantic flashbacks, cut the shave scene, extended the bigfoot hunt, and made bigfoot larger and more threatening (plus more of a scary atmosphere), it would've been perfect as far as I'm concerned.

It's still a fun movie though. And yes, Sam Elliot was the perfect choice. He nailed it.

kwisatz

kwisatz

The Last King of Scotland (2006)

Quite good

Darkness

Darkness

Watched all 5 Jurassic Park films again this week. I don't think any of them are bad movies but I'd say Fallen Kingdom is my least favourite. I just think they should have kept the movie on the island but the Indoraptor was pretty terrifying.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 09, 2021, 08:31:40 AM
Watched all 5 Jurassic Park films again this week. I don't think any of them are bad movies but I'd say Fallen Kingdom is my least favourite. I just think they should have kept the movie on the island but the Indoraptor was pretty terrifying.

The Indoraptor design was pretty neat, and I did like the imagery of it creeping around a dark mansion complete with a Resident Evil underground lab.

Lost World will always be my favorite. Jurassic Park /// is underrated. Not a big fan of the Jurassic World films but they have their moments and I'm glad the franchise is back in the spotlight.

Kradan

Kradan

I watched Fallen Kingdom only once and thought idea of dinosaur running around the mansion was an interesting change of setting

kwisatz

kwisatz

Address Unknown (2001)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed