How many Marvel titles out so far?

Started by Nostromo, Aug 20, 2021, 12:30:41 PM

Author
How many Marvel titles out so far? (Read 3,291 times)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Decided to start collecting Alien TPB's and One Shots since they seem to be fully dedicated and doing a good job.

So far I've seen the Omnibus, Aftermath one shot and the Alien series with a TPB version collecting 1-6 coming out in October.

Know of any more?

SiL

SiL

From Marvel, that's it for now.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: SiL on Aug 20, 2021, 11:09:06 PM
From Marvel, that's it for now.
;)

Dang lol, something tells me I shouldn't have read the reviews. Ah screw it, I'll just get them, moan a bit and get it over with. And to support the franchise a bit...Hopefully one turns out alright.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Just wanted some feedback...on some Alien TPB's I recently ordered and read...

ALIEN THE ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY (Dan O'Bannon's original..)

8.5/10 Liked this one, worth the buy and read, with what the studio added to the story it became a 10..

ALIEN TPB VOLUME 1 BLOODLINES:

9.3/10 Nice story, not a fan of the new Species type of Aliens with those demon type horns....but the story, art, alien drone designs were amazing, some of the best, if not the best I've ever seen. Really well placed on almost every panel also. The colors too within the whole TPB were really well done. Was this series abandoned? Is it still ongoing?

Aliens: Aftermath #1 (Marvel, One-Shot)

Still waiting, got stiffed by some ebay seller, it happens, getting refunded and ordering another.,,

Love this Drone art/photo... https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/89578/alien_2021_7

BlueMarsalis79

You like that photoshopped toy crap?

It's a disgrace to the medium.

SiL

SiL

The drone design is great, though.

Because it's all traced from Big Chap figures.

BlueMarsalis79

I don't think it's that great even honestly.

The big chap design's traced from the hot toys version often and that's got a weird squished front of the head quirk.

Compare that to what it ought to look somewhat like:

Thatguy2068

Why does marvel a more popular and well-known company than dark horse f##k up with the first issue, but why should I be surprise, it's the same company who still has Greg lands the guy who literally trace over fan material and gets away with it. If he was in any other comic Company he would've been fired.

and please marvel for the love of God hired spaghetti bastard. The guy does amazing Art

Wweyland

How many issues does the paperback include?
Amazon states that it's 1-5, but doesn't the Bloodlines storyline conclude with the 6th issue? Weird.

Nostromo

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 26, 2021, 12:52:57 PM
How many issues does the paperback include?
Amazon states that it's 1-5, but doesn't the Bloodlines storyline conclude with the 6th issue? Weird.

It had 6 issues inside. Anyhow, as much as I flamed Marvel on this board 6 months ago, I have to give them credit, I don't care where they got the big chap from, (as long as it's not someone else's art) it looked fantastic. The artist in this series knows what he's doing. Best drones I've ever seen, up there with Tristan. The story too, really well thought out of, the colors, etc.

BlueMarsalis79

That's funny because he plagarises constantly.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Xiggz456

Wow the bitter brigade strikes again.

Is it really necessary to personally attack someone who enjoys this comic?

Y'all need to chill out and stop taking this shit so seriously and let people be ffs.

426Buddy

426Buddy

SiL

SiL

Xiggz is right; people can like whatever they want and people going around insulting them or questioning their sincerity are trash and need to stop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed