Any new Alien/Predator books for 2022

Started by felix, Aug 09, 2021, 04:47:13 AM

Author
Any new Alien/Predator books for 2022 (Read 1,948 times)

felix

felix

Anything in the pipeline for 2022.

I know we've getting a new AVP Anthology in Dec.

Corporal Hicks

I expect we'll be finding out the next Alien novel once Gibson's comes out. And I'm aware of another book that's not been announced yet. But outside of that, all we're aware of is Ultimate Prey.

Some Old Dude

Gibson? Is William Gibson novelising his unmade 3? Because I'd take an original tale from him.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Aug 09, 2021, 10:18:12 AM
Gibson? Is William Gibson novelising his unmade 3? Because I'd take an original tale from him.

Author Pat Cadigan has a novelization of Gibson's first draft due out next month.

Corporal Hicks

I'm really looking forward to that one. So keen to see how it turns out, because I actually hate his first draft. But his second is my favourite of the lot. I'm particularly curious to see how this one sits with me.

BlueMarsalis79

I have a good feeling about that one.

Hopefully it will hit the mark where in my view...

The others definitely have not done.

Voodoo Magic

This hopefully still has a heartbeat and will be timed with the release of Predator 5/Skulls.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64093.0

Some Old Dude

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2021, 12:29:26 PM
I'm really looking forward to that one. So keen to see how it turns out, because I actually hate his first draft. But his second is my favourite of the lot. I'm particularly curious to see how this one sits with me.

Not sure which draft became the comic and the audio drama, but that was a bit of a slog to get through. I think as a prose novel it might play a little better.

Corporal Hicks

The other stuff was the second draft (my favourite), the novel is the first. The second - while still requiring polish - was a "better" experience. The first was just batshit crazy.

Katanu

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 09, 2021, 01:49:23 PM
This hopefully still has a heartbeat and will be timed with the release of Predator 5/Skulls.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64093.0

Still hoping for this one to be released as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed