AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 44,232 times)

Xenoligiost

oh and how will the demo be accesible ie, how can we get it if we dont have xbox?

ViolentTMAC

Hopefully it will be an actual demo and not just multiplayer... but even if it is, that's better than nothin!   ;D  

ikarop

ikarop

For those asking, the demo is being released on PS3, Xbox360 and PC. Also, confirmed that the demo will feature the MP.

jacobwalton

crazy i unfreeze myself early to some good news

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Yo about time thanks 4 the update on the demo. I have been lookin on the web 4 the date 4 the demo. So onces again thanks avp G. Can't wait for this game best ge of the year woooooooo!!!

Biowarsproductions

Biowarsproductions

This is great news   ;D  

markola

markola

fantastic news!!   :)      :)      :)      :)  

robotjaw

robotjaw

thats what im talkin about, ill be getting the demo for ps3 and PC! any one wanna join up on ps3? hit me up! doctorfeelgood21 is my psn tag

Tyrant

Tyrant

finally i can get my hands that alien   ;D  

Jesse

Jesse

Think its going out on xboxlive for sure, and maybe Playstation network. idk about pc.

Goomba

Goomba

Jesse - he just said it will be available on all three; X360, PC and PS3 on 2/4.

stas1s

stas1s

the game def looks promising, just finished the campaigns all over again on the 2000 classic off of steam... gotta do somethin to settle the nerves.. ;)

AvP RulZ101

AvP RulZ101

I hoped it would come out thursday.  Tuesday and Wednesday are gonna go buy so slowly   :(     But still Thursday's gonna be Sweet   ;D      ;D      ;D  

Hussman

Hussman

Maybe have missed this but is the demo confirmed for worldwide release on the 4th? Or is the date for the US and A only? Cheers guys and gals from Sweden.

Insider

Insider

There is an easter egg in the demo which allows you to play as a victim of one of the aliens while attached to the wall. The marines then try to save you and you have to help guide them out. Trust me, it's scary and VERY cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed