New AvP3 Screenshots & DirectX 11 Support

Started by Darkness, Oct 24, 2009, 08:34:34 PM

Author
New AvP3 Screenshots & DirectX 11 Support (Read 8,971 times)

Darkness

There’s five new screenshots from Aliens vs. Predator on 1UP.com. Most contain all three species battling it out.

20091024 - New AvP3 Screenshots & DirectX 11 Support

In related news, Rebellion recently made an announcement that they will be supporting DirectX 11 which comes with the newly-released Windows 7. AvP will be one of the first titles on the market to support this. There’s also new video interview with Darius Sadeghian who talks about the alien gameplay. Thanks to affinity, Private W Hudson and Redskins for the news.

VEF214

Marines all the way!     ;D  

herbie 1

theres two predators in on screen shot its going to b hard killing on lol

skull-splitter

Great LAN-shots IMO.  BUT f*cking ADI-predators    :-\  

Commander Griker

CANNON

very intresting, i liek it better if there was only one playable predator per game but still looks amazing.

Redskins

Oh, thanks for giving me credit, I didn't really expect the DX11 to make front page    :D    The screenshots look amazing, I honestly can't wait for this game any longer.

Kaljo

Kaljo

These are awesome screens. Thank you.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

SMART GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

That sepia image with the Xenomorphs my new favorite. This batch of screens was fantastic. Thanks for the update.  X   8)  

Rob

Awesome pics, Nice to see the Xenos fight for Survival, this will be Fun.   >:D  

DaddyD302

I hope this game will be as fun as AvP2...I had a blast in MP, but sadly it ended....

Chet

Flamethrower fireing looks much better than what they show in the Alien Trailer.   thanks God.   ;D  

stealth bunny

gotta agree with skull-splitter, why the hell would they chose ADI predators?  my hope is that there will a choice of preds 1987 onwards, ( it'll always be stan winston's '87 pred for me!)

SelectedArt

SelectedArt

Got a Preview and more info on the MP mode:  http://www.gamestar.de/previews/action/2310051/aliens_vs_predator.html  Its in german, would translate, but im at work ^^. So for everybody who understands a little german ;), have fun with it :P.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed