Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner

Started by felix, Mar 25, 2019, 05:09:09 AM

Author
Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner (Read 34,862 times)

SeegsonRep

SeegsonRep

I liked Zula just fine but Davis was the star character. Hope he's in the novel.

Corporal Hicks

It's not Colonial Marines artwork guys!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Maybe they finally listened? :laugh:

It's not the best cover, but it's a definite step up.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2019, 02:55:31 PM
Maybe they finally listened? :laugh:

It's not the best cover, but it's a definite step up.

LOL!

My first thought was OMG THE COVER IS SO GOOD! but I'm definitely under the influence of Titan goggles after the majority of their Alien covers.

Still Collating...

Oh hell yeah. Titan just keeps getting better and better with these books. Let's hope these stories this year keep up the trend.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: King geedorah on Mar 26, 2019, 09:48:44 PM
A single alien? Color me intrigued
YES!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2019, 02:15:26 PM

It's not Colonial Marines artwork guys!

Awesome cover, thanks for posting it!! Love that stance!!! Scary as sh!t, that's the Alien I grew up with. It deserves to be bought in paperback and audible.

Russ840

Russ840

Is that not the Alien used on the anthology box art ? Or perhaps it's the artwork for my digital copy ?  I have Defo seen it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The face is from an image that's been used a lot. Looks like they've grafted it onto a different image of the body, which is why the head's a bit of a funny shape.

Russ840

Russ840

I am pretty certain that the image is from iTunes before they just updated to the 40th anniversary 4K release.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I cant remember where at the moment, but i've seen it more than a couple times before.

Regardless its 1000x better than using screenshots from video games.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 26, 2019, 04:44:24 PM
Is that not the Alien used on the anthology box art ? Or perhaps it's the artwork for my digital copy ?  I have Defo seen it.

Thought I had seen it on the cover of a novel or within the Anthology or 35th Anniversary cases, I was losing hope, but there it was, sitting on the 35th disc case. ;D :o

I was about to go dig out a Quadrilodgy DVD box. :laugh: Really an awesome cover, great choice. A little surprised we can't get some new Alien type only pics going though over the last 20-30 years instead of all those hybrids and thingies.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Not a big Zula fan.  I was though.  That downward spiral half-way through Defiance kind of sent me for a loop.  She just changed her mind about turning herself in too easily.  To top things off, the USMC just let her go scot-free?  Wahahahaha!  That was more far-fetched than an egg on the Sulaco.

I do like Davis though.  I'm open to the idea that this could be good I guess.  Give us some Davis though.

Man, prototype and Isolation covers really have a similar vibe.  Easy for people to get those mixed-up.

They should get Den Beauvais to do a cover.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Can't wait for that Alien Prototype audiobook, I'm actually dry as I've heard all 10 or so. Thinking of getting The Rage War trilogy.

Davis is one awesome character, like perfectly done, well made and great job to whoever brought about that character. He (or it?) should be the main character. Zula would make a great back up character that can come in and out of a story or something. I mean it's all good to have a character with serious back and spine issues, but ultimately it robs everyone of Alien related story lines and can get boring fast.

SM

SM

It's not an either/ or situation.

Nostromo

Nostromo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed