Alien ripoffs and requels

Started by hawkangel, Aug 26, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

Author
Alien ripoffs and requels (Read 98,012 times)

Master

Master

I`ll continue. Another one with lots of nudity (main antagonist is wandering naked all the time :P )

@Hicks
Could you make this an important topic?

@hawkangel
I suggest you Edit first post and make an actual list of movies we post here.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 01, 2016, 02:16:46 PM
I would love to see it again, wonder if its on DVD.

You bet your sweet bippy!

Quote from: Master on Sep 01, 2016, 03:13:45 PM
I`ll continue. Another one with lots of nudity (main antagonist is wandering naked all the time :P )

@Hicks
Could you make this an important topic?

@hawkangel

That film should of come with a health warning...'Mathilda May Cause Swelling...'

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Isn't that the space vampire one that O'Bannon actually had something to do with?

Master

Master

Yes it is! Thanks for sticking the subject. Could you do thesame for predator rips!

@Glaive

I was swelling, cheering and falling in love all the way through. Oh, and dreaming whole night after.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Master on Sep 02, 2016, 08:47:27 AM
Yes it is! Thanks for sticking the subject. Could you do thesame for predator rips!

@Glaive

I was swelling, cheering and falling in love all the way through. Oh, and dreaming whole night after.

My work here is done. :)

oduodu

oduodu

That's true. Alien 3 has aged the least of all the alien movies in my opinion. Has there been a thread about which alien movies aged the least?

hawkangel

hawkangel

@hawkangel

Only just seeing this now. Thanks for the suggestion. Will do. Give me a day or two.

Master

Master

Thanks mate. I do appreciate that   ;)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the two competing "It's Alien, but in the ocean!" movies, both released in 1989 (which, incidentally, is the same year Cameron released The Abyss).  Or maybe they're not considered obscure enough.

SiL

SiL

Watched Galaxy of Terror. This isn't an Alien rip off, it's Forbidden Planet with Alien set dressing!

Wanted to watch it for a long time and glad I did. Bizarre but entertaining movie.

Master

Master

True. I really enjoyed maggot rape scene, but the names of characters and planets are more then terrible.

SiL

SiL

Shocking Dark Terminator 2 Alienators is quite possibly one of the worst films I've ever seen, with sequences lifted shit for shoot from Aliens but with none of the talent.

'My mother said monsters don't exist. But it's not true.'
'Well, honey, the truth is sometimes bad things happen.'

Glorious.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Leviathan is a great alien ripoff, I've always liked that one.

Deep Star 6 is a guilty pleasure for me, but its pretty terrible.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 06, 2016, 02:40:54 PM
Leviathan is a great alien ripoff, I've always liked that one.

Deep Star 6 is a guilty pleasure for me, but its pretty terrible.

The funny thing is that James Cameron released The Abyss later that same year and even though it wasn't a monster movie, I was already tired of the general premise by then thanks to DeepStar Six and Leviathan.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Got a brand new one for you dogs, tell me this doesn't have some similarities to ALIEN. I can find several off one look so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLsJfGmY_Y

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed