MTV AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 05:18:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP2 Interview (Read 15,183 times)

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Yeah You Cant Please Everyone But There Doing A Damn Good Job..I like The Dreads I Heard Its Part Of Their Skin And Probably Serves A Good Purpose Cuz If It Didnt Why Would The Alien Inherit That Trait If It Has No Purpose For It..It Only Takes On Traits It Needs So It Serves A Purpose Or It Is Part Of Their Skin Like I Said..I Think I Dunno Thats My Opinoin

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

And For Everyones ? About The Predalien Queen How Could That Happpen. People said how can that be because the facehugger that impregnated scar wasnt a queen facehugger. Well If Its A Predalien from scar that crashes into earth right..Its alone and solo therefore they would introduce the theme of The Morphing Or Molting  into a Queen to preserve its species.. Makes sense to me..

Bender1988

Bender1988

well this prouwe that Requiem will be really kiscing A#s hmm how they end this movie,final scene is Wolf fighting with aliens and or only with PredalienQueen,Predator in 1 movie die, in second too, in almost ewery comics book with alien and predator the predator die,kill maaaaaaaaany aliens but always die,only in AvP2-the game predator kill eweryone,and go for some more. what can i say- i cant wait to se the movie :D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Purist... Tsk tsk... Really, people think outside of the bun and think outside of the box to. I swear, close mindedness is your folly here.   There is nothing wrong with the concept of a PredAlien Queen, and given that almost ALL Aliens assimilate some genetic encoding from their host, it's most likely a Queen PredAlien could and will happen!   If you think that thanks to the AvP games such as AvP and AvP2 as well as extinction dictate on how an Alien should breed-- (i.e. a Queen gestating from a Predator will turn to be your normal run of the mill James Cameron Alien Queen), then you are SORELY mistaken..   Seriously people... open your minds.

GueRoux

GueRoux

I would be happy with either a bridge to Alien or a setting after Aliens. Badass either way.

Wildbird

Wildbird

I feel optimism!

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

i feel horney    :P  

crypto84

crypto84

I don't think we will actually see the chestbuster from the kid on the theatrical cut cause it may be too much for some of the viewers and not to mention that maybe alot of the general viewing public may oppose that scene.   But if that happens then we will most likely see it in an uncut version of the film on DVD which will most likely be better.    ;D  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome.

Deco

Deco

This sounds fan-f**king tastic.... Still not going to hold my breathe however...

alienfighting

alienfighting

i love the predqueen ! cool cool cool !!!

Dath Bane

Dath Bane

colin & greg look like they made a good film, hard vilent and action packed, nt sure bout tha homworld and the predator alien queen, but we'll see mite be good

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

hate the predalien queen idea...it was completly unnecesary    >:(  

Revility

Revility

The idea of a predalien queen isn't bad... I would have just made it huger and more threatening.  There is also nothing wrong with trying to add to the franchises if its done properly.  when anderson added the whole maya/inca whatever crap to the predators, it totally ruined them.  But if something new is added and it works, then thats great.  The idea of tying predators and aliens is such an element and its one people for the most part enjoy.  But if they go as far as making them 100% linked to each like they have done in the comics, then it just ruins them.  If nothing new was tried at all here, then everybody would just scream its simple mix of the old movies and does nothing to add to them.  We don't need another aliens movie, alien or predator with the similar story lines. a3 & a4 are just rehashes on the old the first 2 films ideas, they added very little to the franchises.  Thats when stuff gets stale and boring.  Theres no contraversy or anything different to look forward to. If you know whats inside a gift, then whats the point of opening?  Compare evil dead 2 to 3. that is a good example of a franchise branching out naturally without destroying it. Same main character, but everything else is different except the overall tone and feelings of the film.  The ED spirit was still there in army of darkness, just not everything.  Which was part of why it worked.  I only hope avpr can do the same for both franchises.

Aran

Aran

Wolf has a license to 'clean up'.    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed