Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, Oct 06, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Author
Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much? (Read 44,277 times)

Huggs

Nah, it's fine.

SM

Quote from: SiL on Feb 08, 2019, 05:06:56 AM
Which is before the army is even aware of the Aliens.

God damn this movie is terrible.

Phone coverage in 2004 was a bit shit...

SiL

Quote from: SM on Feb 08, 2019, 05:11:06 AM
Phone coverage in 2004 was a bit shit...
And there's totally some mountains blocking ... reception ... or something ...

SM

Predator cloak emits a frequency that mucks up your phone like when your microwave plays funny buggers with your wifi.

Gotta be it.

SiL

Radiation from the nuclear power plant is interfering with reception, and also emitting a high-pitched frequency which renders Aliens incompetent.

The ones in the sewer were just groggy from the sewer stank.

SM

"This is beginning to make sense."

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

AvP:R used confusion.

It's super effective!

AvPGalaxy is now confused.

AvPGalaxy used logical explanation.

It's not very effective . . .

AvPGalaxy hurt itself in confusion.

Oasis Nadrama

Wow, the scenes posted before made me remember that 1- The movie can have some genuinely horrifying shots, the facehuggers attacking these guys are creepy as f**k, 2- The framing and lights are SO BAD.

MaineXeno

I finally got around to watching it on my laptop after digitaly buying it off of amazon. I was very surprised that when I watched it on my laptop I didn't notice any lightning issues at all. Scenes that I remember watching that were so dark I couldn't tell what was happening I could see clear as daylight. For example I just now noticed that the love interest girl was cut in half by the predator. So if you just watch the all the predator and alien scenes and skip the human parts, the movie can be pretty enjoyable.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: MaineXeno on Feb 09, 2019, 02:14:12 PM
I finally got around to watching it on my laptop after digitaly buying it off of amazon. I was very surprised that when I watched it on my laptop I didn't notice any lightning issues at all. Scenes that I remember watching that were so dark I couldn't tell what was happening I could see clear as daylight. For example I just now noticed that the love interest girl was cut in half by the predator. So if you just watch the all the predator and alien scenes and skip the human parts, the movie can be pretty enjoyable.

Yep, some of us experienced the very same effect with the blu-ray, and ultimately had lots of fun with it, once visibility was no longer an issue. :)

The Old One

The Old One

Pics or gtfo

Voodoo Magic

SiL

Quote from: MaineXeno on Feb 09, 2019, 02:14:12 PM
For example I just now noticed that the love interest girl was cut in half by the predator.
That's actually a new thing they added for the unrated,  not something you can now just see better.

SM

Oh those whacky misogynistic Strauses.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed