Gina Holden Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2007, 09:29:13 PM

Author
Gina Holden Interview (Read 14,030 times)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

God give her a break!

War Wager

War Wager

Well she's a goner  /quote   I agree. She's supposed to die quite horribly too. Mabye she's the one that gets "de-brained" as Colin said...    ;D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

Lucky Predator...    ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

Assuming she doesnt meet the Pred, I think she'll get horribly killed by an Alien...

Elorrra

Elorrra

Hopefully... But the Pred is lucky enough not to meet her. God, she might be able to make him a Bad Blood just with her stupidity. Alien doesn't seem to care about chit chat...    ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Well,i watched AVP,and i thought it was equal to the other movies!.I think that all of your problems are that you expect that everyday is supposed to be like James Bond for the aliens/predators!!.Yet in AVP there was'nt that much action.So,to you "FANS"is everyday like 007 for you?.When you go into your office do kick the door down?.Each time you get into your car is there an explosion behind you?!.Is that why you did'nt like AVP!!!.Huh?!.HUH!?!.And she's right,a true fan do'es like the AVP movie!!!.And ya know what?!,did you ever stop to think that the brothers got the origanal cast from the alien and predator films to help the new actors fit into there roles perfectly for your sorry asses!?!,Well!?!,im geussing.....NO!!!.And ya know what!?!,maybe she's likeable in the movie!!!,Did you even THINK that!?!.Maybe you'll be sad to see her die!!YOU DONT KNOW!!!.And besides,at least she's telling you'r damned sorry asses more about the movie to keep you happy!!!.So give her a brake damnit!!!!   >:(  .

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

I don't know why people are trashing her. So she thought it was the original ALIEN crew...so what? You can be a fan of the series and not know about its production you know.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Yautja boy, I'm guessing you're like 13 years old? AvP sucks dick!!

jimmylace

jimmylace

We've all tried to be cautiously optimistic but my god this  movie sounds terrible "on paper" doesn't it? an all-american waitress getting killed by an alien...always what I've wanted  to see. :rollseyes:  This present-day Earth setting sounds like it's it's it's going to be too much to get over for me....

Elorrra

Elorrra

Yautja boy... you gotta be kiddin'. Equal? Hardly.  James Bond? Idiot. Action?! Can you tell me how many action scenes are in Alien?! Not much but it still made me piss my pants. WE want a MOVIE not stupid PG 13. Likeable waitress?Well... in AVP2 I expect more. That's all I can say, pup.

liamislegend

liamislegend

Well by the sounds of it she is so gonna die im sure of it and as for the trailer were the hell is it ive been waiting for ages im slowly lossing my nerve with this and we have just one photo and that isnt the best i want this movie to work as the first was well it was ok but not what i wanted so all hope stands with the brothers

DemonioCazador

DemonioCazador

Well...kudos to everyone that's been diggin deep to get us some news about the movie...too bad it's just this, I remeber the year when the first AVP was being released, 4 months before we were already discussing a bunch of pictures, previews and trailers...not so, this time around. I strongly believe this will be a cool little picture, closer to Predator 2 than anything else, but they really need to jumpstart the marketing and promotion of this picture, because nobody except us fans knows it's even being made...    :-\  

Ric

Ric

lol at "Liamislegend" :) A prodigy fan here? hehe

Darkness

Darkness

I can't believe she said that only true fans liked the first AvP.    >:(  

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Thank God she dosnt come close to the Predator. That would be a disgrace to him. :P, and i also cant belive she said only true fans liekd the first AVP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed