Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 06, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Author
Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover (Read 54,022 times)

Xerxész

If only those mandibles could close properly... :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Full article scans here - https://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/thepredator/magazines/201808-empire.pdf

Better quality versions of the new stills.

skull-splitter

I think you need another link ;)

Corporal Hicks

Ooops. There we go.

skull-splitter

Awesome. And reading about the classic never gets ols.

Messagingfromthebathroom

Messagingfromthebathroom

This article makes the entire cast and crew sound like a pack of catty high school girls.

Mean Girls vs Predator!

Xan21

Mean Girls is a classic how dare you 😁

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've finally snipped all the new stills -

Qanon

Qanon

The so called Upgrade is simply awful. If this is Shane Black's reinvention of the character he has failed, simply failed.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

"Predator and Shane review the shot. Predator wants another go so he can throw the security guard "properly.""

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 16, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

"Predator and Shane review the shot. Predator wants another go so he can throw the security guard "properly.""

Or

"Shane observes the urine test".  ;)

Wysps

The Predator looks much bigger there than in the picture where Boyd's character is being lifted up.  I know they're probably the same Predator (no indication otherwise), but it sort of looks like two different ones - even the hue of the skin looks slightly different.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 16, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

The Predator looks much bigger there than in the picture where Boyd's character is being lifted up.  I know they're probably the same Predator (no indication otherwise), but it sort of looks like two different ones - even the hue of the skin looks slightly different.
Oh the marvel of using colored lights...

OpenMaw

Honestly i'm not seeing a huge height different between that shot and the Holbrook shot. Predator is still hefting him up a couple feet off the ground.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 16, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
Honestly i'm not seeing a huge height different between that shot and the Holbrook shot. Predator is still hefting him up a couple feet off the ground.
Brian A Prince is 6' 10" plus the costume, so he's likely over 7ft as the Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed