New Prometheus Fan-art Piece

Started by ikarop, Dec 25, 2011, 04:53:21 PM

Author
New Prometheus Fan-art Piece (Read 21,587 times)

ikarop

ikarop

A few days ago we received the latest glimpse at director Ridley Scott’s highly awaited sci-fi project Prometheus. The studio has kept details under wraps, but that hasn’t stopped Slovakian concept artist, Rado Javor, to create some undoubtedly amazing and creative fan-art for the film. We now present you an exclusive look at his last and most human related fan-art work. This time Rado shows us the Prometheus ship entering a very Alien-esque and yet very dreamy world. Make sure to check out the image in full resolution below:

“This is my fourth painting inspired by Prometheus, you can now see how close my guess was to the actual ship design from the film. The painting was done before the teaser trailer got released and this was my vision of the Prometheus ship. The Scene shows some ancient orbital dockyards near a Space Jockey planet, this is the first encounter of the human explorers with alien technology.” Rador told us.

You can find the rest of his Prometheus fan-art pieces at his deviantArt account here. Let us know your thoughts on his artwork in the forums.

Never say no to Panda!

• I like it.

MrSpaceJockey

It's like the Sulaco and Nostromo had a beautiful love child!

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Magnificent.

And the way how are all major spacecrafts from the Alien quadrilogy reminiscent in the Prometheus ship.. The Force is strong with you!

Darkness

Darkness

This guy is amazing. There's some terrific pieces of work here.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Truly...

And, dare I say it, that piece with Space Jockeys gathering around in an ominous ceremonial fashion looks more impressive than what we've seen of the ampule room on the film.

Bad Replicant

Sweet artwork. Kinda reminds me of the republic cruiser from The Phantom Menace, actually.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Wonderfull.  :o

Pn2501

Pn2501

Nice great art

Although Unfortunate timing considering we now know what the Prometheus looks like.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I love his art, some of the best I've seen. :)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 25, 2011, 06:09:00 PM
Truly...

And, dare I say it, that piece with Space Jockeys gathering around in an ominous ceremonial fashion looks more impressive than what we've seen of the ampule room on the film.

I can't count the number of times I've been more impressed by artwork from the fans than the final product from the filmmakers.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

I'm proud to be Slovak now :)

Skvela praca!!

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

I wish I could paint like that - simply amazing.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 08:37:57 PM

Skvela praca!!

Bratia :P :D

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 25, 2011, 09:52:55 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 08:37:57 PM

Skvela praca!!

Bratia :P :D

Are you also from slovakia?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed