Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,759 times)

XeoSnake

XeoSnake

The only thing that bothers me in this is how in the RB trailer...we heard the old school AILENS sounds but now I hear AvP and ALIEN Resurrection. As much as I enjoy that alien being underwater the sounds...just...killed it for me. I thought somewhere on here there was proof that FOX was going to make the old school sounds remastered for this film.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

???   I didn't know the predalien had dreadlocks but that was an AMAZING TRAILER LOVED THE BIT AT THE END WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Switch_Hunter

Switch_Hunter

There is a big time for AVPR. This gonna be a 10 times better movie then fist one    8)     ;D  

predator rocks

predator rocks

maybe the three CBs are being raised in a nest (like chicks), by queen and guards??, and are getting fed and stuff??   ???  

liam is legend

liam is legend

how good does the predalien look carnt wait for this movie

thorghal

thorghal

wow how is de queen gonna like   :o   Only she can produce this eggs. Maybe there are 2 queens now I can't wait to see it. Very cool trailer  nice work from mister hicks to   ;D  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Hey,guys....i know most of you did liked the Predalien look. Actually i am not agree a little. The directors shouldn't have maked it different than the one in AvP 2 Primal Hunt,cuz i am sure many fans will be very dissapointed from the look of the hybrid. I don't have an big opinion about his look,but i was going to be more happy if it was just like the Predalien in the AvP 2 Primal Hunt. Anyways....i don't think that movie will be more cool than the first one,but sure will rock ! We all wanna see how it will end and what will happen and will be there AvP 3.... But from all Predator and Alien movies one of the rules! Predator rules!   ;)  

Colton White

Colton White

Those are not testicles, those are what the host breaths into

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

???  Mabye,I think the Image above is chestbursters that have bursted out of some people,and they hear the search party coming,(or some animal)so they hide in a log.Then, when the coast is clear they burst out of the log and start to grow into drones.

8)   I really like the part when the hospital door close's,and the doctor looks at the Alien.(or is it the Predalien?)The doctor looks like he's about to crap in his pants when the Alien drone or Predalien is about to jaw-bite him in the face!!LOL   ;D 

The Predalien in AvP Primal Hunt is O.K,but I'm sure the Predalien in AvP-R will be better.

8)   Zero,your soooo weird sometimes.I agree with you Zero.You might be right about the chestbursters coming out of the Space Jocky.Your idea is similer to mine a little.My idea is that at the beggining of the film, the Predators travil to the Space Jocky's home world.Then, they kidnap some Space Jocky's and use them as test dummy's to experiment with the Aliens life cycle.Trying to make a new species or hybrid.Meanwhile, the Predalien starts to grow into a Predalien drone while the Predator's mess around with the Space Jocky's.Then the Predalien goes on a killing spre and sloters 50% of the Predator's.......                                                                                                                                                  Stay tuned for part 2 of my Hypothosis of what Aliens vs Predator Requiem the movie, will be like.   ???     :'( 

Oct.16,2007......                                                                                                                                                  Next, Wolf runs to a Predator's excape ship to try to escape the imfested Alien ship.On the way,Wolf see's some dead Predator's,and soon see's some dead Space Jocky Hybrids in broken containers.Wolf decides to make some new weapons out'a the hybrids.But what Wolf doesen't know is that while the Wolf is busy making new weapons,the Predalien has already made his/her way to the reasearch ship and hid itself inside the reasearch ship to try and rest and heal from the injuries he/she got from the other Predator's.Wolf sets the ship to explode because he can't risk the hybrids geting on his home planet and wiping out his own species.Wolf finaly makes it to the research ship and set's cordinates for his home world and soon blast of into space.The Predator home ship explodes, and the blast hits Wolf's ship and nocks him out'a orbit.Wolf sudenlly is heading twards Earth,and can't controll his ship.Then Wolf, and the Predalien hid away from Wolf, come crashing twards Earth....                                                                                         (Part 3 coming soon.....)

Christ0ph

Christ0ph

haaahh this movie is gonna kik ass...its awesum its set in colorado, although it was filmed in vancouver, BC which is pretty dumb but hey, i luv colorado, used 2 live there 4 long time...they should make a FVJ2, idk if that would suk ass or wut but wutevr...   :o     >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed