My new Predator artwork!

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 04, 2022, 10:22:03 PM

Author
My new Predator artwork! (Read 1,797 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I spent the day sketching this Bad Blood Predator artwork, it's not nearly finished yet. But here is the start of it. I chose the Bad Blood because he's my favorite Predator haha and also because there is very little artwork of him out there. I hope you like it! Update: I fixed the leg proportions and added some background and took better photos so I just removed the old ones to save space.  

Komenja

Komenja

That's rad! And I love that you gave him the maul.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Komenja on Sep 04, 2022, 11:52:44 PMThat's rad! And I love that you gave him the maul.
Thank you so much! It's my favorite melee weapon from Concrete Jungle and also looks epic.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Nice work Bad Blood, the Maul's pretty vicious, be careful! ;D

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 05, 2022, 02:33:00 AMNice work Bad Blood, the Maul's pretty vicious, be careful! ;D
Thank you so much my friend! Hahaha I will be very careful, thanks for looking out!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Beautiful work mate, keep going!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Omegamorph on Sep 05, 2022, 03:35:05 AMBeautiful work mate, keep going!
Thank you so my friend! I can't wait to show it when it's done!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 05, 2022, 03:54:11 AM
Quote from: Omegamorph on Sep 05, 2022, 03:35:05 AMBeautiful work mate, keep going!
Yeah I'm sure it'll look great! Your shapes are strong and you have a good knack for fine detaik

If you take pics instead of scanning it be sure to bring down saturation and play with contrast in a photo editor (even a phone one works) it'll probably end up closer to the IRL drawing

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Omegamorph on Sep 05, 2022, 05:03:21 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 05, 2022, 03:54:11 AM
Yeah I'm sure it'll look great! Your shapes are strong and you have a good knack for fine detaik

If you take pics instead of scanning it be sure to bring down saturation and play with contrast in a photo editor (even a phone one works) it'll probably end up closer to the IRL drawing
Thank you so much! I use my phone so thanks for the tip! Update: I made more headway in the background, started on the pine trees and other relative trees to the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed