Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 27,063 times)

Immortan Jonesy

I'm afraid not, but I'll read it soon.

Immortan Jonesy

Although satirical, the book shares some themes with Blade Runner & Duncan Jones' Moon. And yes, there is a dinosaur.

~ I think someone should adapt it in film form ~

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Something like the recent Death wish movie, but instead of a doctor, we have a street walker named Cherry Pie who fights off her pimp and the pimps of other hookers. Soon, many walk the streets calling themselves "Cherry Pie".

____

Anne Frank lures and feeds small children to the slender man in exchange for shelter from the nazis.

_____

A tv series Rom-com inspired by The Thing where two advanced interstellar aliens able to assume human form both come to earth, at the same time (but unaware of another), to take it over, and meet each other coincidentally, and though frightening, come to be accepted by the humans, who also welcome the process of melding with the aliens.

Baron Von Marlon

A comedy starring Morgan Freeman and Patrick Stewart, where they use their serious narrator voice the entire time.

They play nice guys, perhaps a bit prude. Maybe the work for some censorship commitee. Then one day they realise their errors or just snap and go on an R-Rated adventure.
Or they're mental patients, who escape or are finally released after all these years, but are still crazy.
Whatever's most fitting for the concept.

Immortan Jonesy

A film about a 19th century socialite, who has a pet monster. Her parents want her to marry Mr. Fitzwilliam Morse Darcy, Duke of Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. But she doesn't want to get married. She is quite intellectual, she smokes and reads a lot.

Also, she is in love with an android woman and she doesn't live in the 19th century at all. It's a hipster space colony and the pet monster is something like this...

Spoiler
[close]

EJA

EJA

Here's something that has just occurred to me: A follow-up to the classic Harryhausen dinosaur flick Valley of Gwangi.

Immortan Jonesy

As a paleonerd, I second that.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 18, 2021, 05:00:08 AM
A film about a 19th century socialite, who has a pet monster. Her parents want her to marry Mr. Fitzwilliam Morse Darcy, Duke of Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. But she doesn't want to get married. She is quite intellectual, she smokes and reads a lot.

Also, she is in love with an android woman and she doesn't live in the 19th century at all. It's a hipster space colony and the pet monster is something like this...

Spoiler
[close]

You might wanna lower your daily dose of lsd.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 18, 2021, 10:33:24 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 18, 2021, 05:00:08 AM

Spoiler
[close]

You might wanna lower your daily dose of lsd.

But but Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu is real! look ~

New Zealand has one of the world's longest place names, but can you pronounce it?

And no, I don't take hallucinogens. I'm just insane.  ::)

Huggs

Huggs

The rug knows you are watching it. It wants you to watch it.

So watch it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

A movie about a dragon called Nanook Akasuki, whose dream is to become a geisha who plays shamisen and has her own band. He should give up the love of his life, Lady Rainicorn, to pursue the lonely perfection of his dreams.

Along the way, he must fight the jealous Mononoke and her army of asskisers Kasa-obake, who will do everything to prevent Nanook from becoming a geisha and forming her ancient rock band.  :-X :-X :-X

Kradan

Kradan

... ok

Immortan Jonesy

Would the idea improve if the dragon dreamed of being a nun instead?

Kradan

Kradan

You're asking wrong person

Anyway, movie where Hitler sends big muscled Hans back in time to terminate little Stalin

Baron Von Marlon

A Gremlins movie: R-Rated, big budget and practical effects whenever possible.
Little bit in the style of Piranha 3D.
Taking place in a huge amusement theme park kinda place.

"Originally a gremlin is an illiterate, mischievous folkloric creature that causes malfunctions in aircraft or other machinery. "

So besides their usual mischief they also sabotage the attractions, which may serve as the start of the story or some part of the plot.

Quote from: Kradan on May 09, 2021, 06:46:33 AM
Anyway, movie where Hitler sends big muscled Hans back in time to terminate little Stalin

Speaking of time travel and Hitler, have you seen Kung Fury?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed