What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 586,096 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 12, 2021, 03:48:01 PM
Some dipshit ran into my car yesterday in the most moronic fashion possible - trying to barge past at a roundabout even though it was a single lane through a gap that clearly wasn't big enough.

He at least pulled over and immediately copped responsibility. I'm hoping he sticks to his pledge to settle it in cash because if it goes to the insurance the car's old enough that they'll undoubtedly just write it off.

Roundabouts, man. That's where I got ran into the back of a few years back. The guy who ran into me was an utter prick though. Hopefully gets sorted bud.

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When an update you're pushed to do caused a f**k tonne of bother getting organized thanks to paperwork bollocks turned out to be unnecessary, and then also caused another issue that you hadn't been expecting at all...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Genuinely upset that I'm halfway through The Cold Forge and... I kinda hate it. I really wanted to enjoy this book.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Uh-oh...

Kradan

Kradan

Wait, wha...

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

Meh, I was expecting something more like this:

Oh well. Not today, I guess

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I should probably state that I've never really liked any of the tie-in novels for this franchise and it may have been unreasonable of me to assume this would be any different.

Kradan

Kradan

Meet your new friend:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Incorrect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed