Current/Last Album you listened to was...

Started by Space_Dementia, May 19, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Author
Current/Last Album you listened to was... (Read 44,651 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Metallica : Reload

HuDaFuK

Whiskeybrewer

Def Leppard : X

HuDaFuK

I never know what to make of Def Leppard. Hysteria is superb, every track on it is awesome, but all their other albums I've tried just feel kinda bland.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 14, 2015, 07:44:20 AM
I never know what to make of Def Leppard. Hysteria is superb, every track on it is awesome, but all their other albums I've tried just feel kinda bland.

It always comes down to personnal preference in the end. I absolutely love them. And the fact they try various little experiments on different albums. I'm going to see them live with Whitesnake and Black star Riders at the end of the year in Birmingham :)

Last album i listened to was Ozzy Osbourne : The Ultimate Sin

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 14, 2015, 12:34:39 PMIt always comes down to personnal preference in the end. I absolutely love them. And the fact they try various little experiments on different albums.

I certainly don't dislike them, I just don't find anything much to shout about outside Hysteria. As you say, preference.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 14, 2015, 12:34:39 PMI'm going to see them live with Whitesnake and Black star Riders at the end of the year in Birmingham :)

Nice! I really wanna go see BSR in Dublin for my birthday :)

Deathbearer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 14, 2015, 03:23:01 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 14, 2015, 12:34:39 PMIt always comes down to personnal preference in the end. I absolutely love them. And the fact they try various little experiments on different albums.

I certainly don't dislike them, I just don't find anything much to shout about outside Hysteria. As you say, preference.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 14, 2015, 12:34:39 PMI'm going to see them live with Whitesnake and Black star Riders at the end of the year in Birmingham :)

Nice! I really wanna go see BSR in Dublin for my birthday :)

Give Songs from the Sparkle Lounge a try, you might like some of those tracks.

Nice fingers crossed you get to go :)

FiorinaFury161

AFI - Burials

Love their new(er) sound! Has a The Cure-Iron Maiden-AFI blend of sound. Also, every track has a different sound and feel. Very refreshing. Davey reaches for a wider range of vocals instead of the chorus-y tunes from December Underground. Still have not listened to Crash Love (previous album before Burials), but read that I am not missing anything. Jade's guitar riffs are very catchy and varied. Hunter's bass work is much more in front too. Drums by Paget are great as always. Highlights include I Hope You Suffer, 17 Crimes (classic yet new AFI), The Conductor, Rewind (possibly my favorite track), Wild, Greater Than 84.

8.5/10 (greater than 8.4 ;) )

HuDaFuK

Despite knowing the odd track, I really don't know shit about Maiden, something I've been meaning to change for years. I finally started my path to redemption by picking this up.

I am going to love these guys.

Whiskeybrewer

\m/ Rock on again ;) lol

Survivor : Too Hot To Sleep

Peter Gabriel : HIT (2 Disc Greatest Hits)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

BLACK BREATH - Slaves Beyond Death (2015)

Whiskeybrewer

Meat Loaf : Couldnt have said it Better Myself

FiorinaFury161

Pet Shop Boys - Very/Relentless

Electronic music perfection.

Mustangjeff

Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 10, 2015, 02:40:37 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YEMFp5LkL.jpg

Phil Lynott - gone before his time....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed