Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,169 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 05, 2021, 09:40:38 AM
Quote from: Prez on May 05, 2021, 12:44:17 AM
Spoiler
and yes I agree with that too. As I read elsewhere in the real world it's rarely the moustached super villain but usually an incompetent lackey doing it all. I was hoping H was DCS Carmichael but that was too obvious. She was well acted and written though.
[close]

Spoiler
Carmichael definitely would've been too obvious, so I'm glad they didn't do that. Right from the off I called her being a hateful bitch, but probably a straight hateful bitch.
[close]

I'm really tempted to re-watch the whole series actually, to catch all the links I undoubtedly missed and see if there's any foreshadowing that jumps out with a repeat viewing. I originally saw the first three or four series back-to-back because I missed them when they were first on, and it made the connections, a lot of which tend to be mentioned quite off-hand, much easier to catch.

The sadist in me also wants to see if there's anything that just doesn't add up knowing what we know now :laugh:

The wife & I literally watched all 6 seasons back to back from late last year on the recommendation from a ex-pat work colleague. You can definitely see the connections and some foreshadowing.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I haven't seen anything today, although I'm going to watch Invisible tomorrow.

Stitch

Stitch

Channel Zero: Butcher's Block episode 2.

Very interesting. Always good seeing Rutger Hauer in anything.

Prez

Prez

Les Honorables episode 1-2
Spoiler
So this legal family has a few skeletons even after 2 episodes.
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

By Butcher's Block episode 5 everything is creepyand grim and slightly disturbing. It's awesome.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on May 06, 2021, 01:58:49 PM

Oh I saw that one mostly because of him!  :) But then I started looking at the others seasons out of curiosity: Candle Cove, No-End House and The Dream Door. That last one was my second favorite after Butcher's Block. Actually, some creative liberties were taken for good considering the source material: a creepypasta like in all the others seasons.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S3 E15-16

Once again, a really strong pair of episodes. I finally remember where I recognized Crichton's father from, he was Captain Pilgrim in Predator 2. :laugh: And seeing Jool have to wade through shit was a definite highlight. :laugh:

kwisatz

kwisatz

The New Pope

Pretty good actually. Malkovich best actor.

I really dig Sorrentino's style.

Probably should've watched The Young Pope first. Will definitely catch up on.

Almost forgot:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbjRqp72n7M

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finished season 4 of Vikings and was not disappointed! Show starts off just ok in season 1 but by the end of season 4 it's a really good show. Just gotta get over that first two season bump...

kwisatz

kwisatz

Yea, first two seasons have more of a History Channel vibe. It then gets more Gameofthronesy and also more trippier.

All in all: more interesting, better.

more  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

"Serpent" on Netflix. All 8 episodes. Worth a watch and a true story!

Plus the U.S. sitcom "Mom" ends tonight after multiple seasons. :(

Baron Von Marlon

Castlevania, season 4, episodes 1 and 2
Amazing how the quality of this show stays steady.
Oh, how I wish they did an Engineers, David/androids series like this.

Quote from: kwisatz on May 13, 2021, 04:37:24 PM
The New Pope

Pretty good actually. Malkovich best actor.

I really dig Sorrentino's style.

Probably should've watched The Young Pope first. Will definitely catch up on.

Watched The Young Pope. It was really something original/special.
Tried The New Pope but couldn't get into it

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 08, 2021, 12:50:59 AM

Oh I saw that one mostly because of him!  :) But then I started looking at the others seasons out of curiosity: Candle Cove, No-End House and The Dream Door. That last one was my second favorite after Butcher's Block. Actually, some creative liberties were taken for good considering the source material: a creepypasta like in all the others seasons.  :laugh:
Finished Dream Door latst night. Unlike you, both myself and my girlfriend thought it was the worst of the four seasons, unfortunately.

Baron Von Marlon

Castlevania, season 4, episodes 3 to 7
Some of the best directed choreographed action I've seen in a while, damn!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on May 14, 2021, 01:01:02 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 08, 2021, 12:50:59 AM

Finished Dream Door latst night. Unlike you, both myself and my girlfriend thought it was the worst of the four seasons, unfortunately.

I guess this means we agree to disagree.

👁💧👄💧👁

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed