Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 430,898 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I suspect some of those may not be actual nuns...

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2021, 10:00:28 AM

Huggs

Huggs

I don't see it with the nuns, honestly. Granted, I've not seen many and they've all looked like Karl Malden.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Well, not all nuns, obviously.  Put an attractive woman in a habit and I get weak in the knees.

Huggs

Huggs

But what if the habit comes off and...you were wrong?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2021, 10:00:28 AM

I think it's a real nasty habit Mr. Trouble has there.

Huggs

Huggs

One might say it's un convent ional.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2021, 08:46:26 PM
I don't see it with the nuns, honestly.

Can't speak to the people who like the idea of strict schoolmarm type nuns telling them they're naughty boys, for me it's a power dynamics thing where a woman will break her vow to god to get some of that good dicking.

Huggs

Huggs

I could see it if there were multiple nuns. One nun just doesn't seem like enough.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2021, 09:15:01 PM
But what if the habit comes off and...you were wrong?

Ideally she'd keep the habit on to make it more sinful.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 26, 2021, 09:37:43 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2021, 08:46:26 PM
I don't see it with the nuns, honestly.

Can't speak to the people who like the idea of strict schoolmarm type nuns telling them they're naughty boys, for me it's a power dynamics thing where a woman will break her vow to god to get some of that good dicking.

Yes, that is good.

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2021, 09:42:15 PM
I could see it if there were multiple nuns. One nun just doesn't seem like enough.

I don't have the attention span for more than one at a time.

Kradan

Kradan

I'm very fond of squah caviar

Spoiler
[close]

Mmm, yum yum

I also like squash pancakes and squash яagout

Spoiler

[close]

Immortan Jonesy

I never felt the appeal of Discord. I'm not saying it's not cool just because it doesn't bring me, it's just never really got me excited. I have installed it like 4 times and I always end up abandoning and uninstalling it. Maybe it's due to my shyness.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I find it's really annoying and anxiety inducing unless I limit it to 5 or less people and no groups/channels.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Discord has grown on me, I first got it to talk with forum peeps... but no one was really interested, I got like one person and they don't even really talk to me at all to this day.

But more recently I've joined some groups and I've ended up in fun conversations about favourite movies and shows and stuff as well as just being memers and it's pretty fun especially with their being no history or baggage.

Immortan Jonesy

I'm a simple nerd. I like small talks on small groups. I don't mind to show my face in video, but I don't like big groups. However, I don't like how my voice sound  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed