The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 350,821 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 07, 2021, 03:04:28 PM
Looking at this thread just makes me sad about the loss of so many of the old members. 

After the last few months, I'm glad almost none of that crew are around here any more.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 07, 2021, 03:04:28 PM
Looking at this thread just makes me sad about the loss of so many of the old members.

Yes, particularly being over there was an experience. Of course there were sometimes disagreements that were intense but I like to think that in the end they were still my comrades, and while time away these last several years did actually help me develop my own mind and find more perspective I think that's less UV specifically and more forums in general. It's ironic too that it wasn't till after the site went down that I slowly got into anime, and now that I have more to talk about with them they are gone.

One for me and one for my homies.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

the separation happened I think 5-6 years ago now and everyone should've moved on a long time ago

(apparently, some still haven't)

I'm still friends with some - not all - of the UV crew and I'm good with that and that's where I'm going to stop talking point is - friend groups fragmenting is part of life. Doesn't mean that the memories with the ones that we don't talk with anymore should be any less sweet, even despite what happened afterwards.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Correct, not having to share spaces post-fragmentation is nice though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Who were the clique alphas? I always thought Cvalda was like a queen bee.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Let's just move on, please.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Omegamorph on Mar 09, 2021, 04:12:36 PM
the separation happened I think 5-6 years ago now and everyone should've moved on a long time ago

(apparently, some still haven't)

I'm still friends with some - not all - of the UV crew and I'm good with that and that's where I'm going to stop talking point is - friend groups fragmenting is part of life. Doesn't mean that the memories with the ones that we don't talk with anymore should be any less sweet, even despite what happened afterwards.

Agreed, when UV went down I myself was out right cut off from those connections minus very few on Xbox Live which I don't even use anymore, but even then I prefer to have positive memories and recognize that sometimes that's just how life is, we all have our own paths to tread. As well as things ending things also still begin too because the clock of life doesn't stop for anyone.

BlueMarsalis79

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 19, 2013, 06:36:34 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Oct 19, 2013, 04:43:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYtjjaqNUlI#
Is this you?
Reupload to see what was seen:

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 20, 2013, 12:56:50 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Oct 20, 2013, 12:11:15 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 19, 2013, 06:36:34 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Oct 19, 2013, 04:43:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYtjjaqNUlI#
Is this you?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120903/n5044f0ef86b26.gif

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 19, 2013, 08:49:19 AM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/2063/psychot.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mazf7utSDe1qi8imh.gif

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 19, 2013, 10:46:08 PM

O_O

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q514fFpQvPk/TLLVVDcd4cI/AAAAAAAAA9M/bH3pDvSchaQ/s400/bateman1.jpg
It's confirmed.
Xeno Killer 2179 not being given the benefit of the doubt.

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 01, 2013, 02:06:11 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 01, 2013, 12:57:51 AM

Are you trolling?

It has returned.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 26, 2013, 11:13:22 AM
Dude, your posts scare the hell out of me.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM
My eyes...they're crying blood right now.

Quote from: BANE on Mar 27, 2013, 02:00:06 AM
What if I told you muffins were merely mind control helicopters invented by space-faring keyboards originating in the center of the known Universe, responsible for all accidents and a key player in the seeming immortality of Rasputin?

Mathematics is merely a fluid, and those whose tongues are privileged enough to touch and taste it are transformed into molecular boomerangs.

I hear ya man.

Our president is a mosaic of images of our long gone space-faring ancestors, held together by string woven of the DNA of the earliest earth life.

The sky is merely a painting, commissioned by one of trillions of Gods to placate us with our position in the universe. How exhausting it must be for us to continue to toil on in a world where the purpose of a chicken outweighs the cost of the Iraq war.

On my desk sits a white porcelain angel, its head removed from the body. Clearly symbolic of the pyramidal nature of the universe, with pens being mightier than swords and blades of crimson grass brushing against zebra ankles.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 26, 2013, 07:13:21 AM
I think the star we orbit is only the size of my eyeball, and if it gets larger, that means I'm getting smaller.
Or perhaps it's constantly expanding like the universe itself, but remains a constant size to our eyes because we're hurtling towards it at an equal rate to its expansion.

I also think that sperm see themselves as men trying to be the first to enter the exit, and if they fail, they fertilize each other thinking they found the egg.
I think a bronze statue is erected in each testicle bearing the likeness of any sperm who succeeds in fertilization. These statues are then waxed and kept shiny by the super sperm formed from sperm on sperm fertilization, whose super abilities make them immune to anything living. Cancer is merely these super sperm taking normal cells and using them as vehicles to spread throughout the body.

I also think that space people can change gender as a form of role playing.
Each space person has a duffel bag of genitalia, each of different shapes and sizes to fit any specific role. This can only be accessed through a hatch in their kneecaps, which opens when a seven sided chess board is played to completion against a super computer so powerful it could twirl spaghetti with a USB drive.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 26, 2013, 07:13:21 AM
Each star is the tip of a pyramid needing to grow down, but the messages from the man on top the mountain are distorted by slackers and comfort seekers.
The moon is a spy of the great Moon lord orbiting a temple praising a swirling, colourful pattern of stars in space, oriented by the same people responsible for the lack of recyclability of plastic water bottles.

Do the lord's work by going to snowy places and building cities. Put humans on mars to make the sky wizard proud.
Snow is merely the Lord's wrapping on a gift, which melts away once he is satisfied you have earned it.

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 29, 2013, 04:41:34 AM
You're Goirgio Tsoukalos right? You have to be.

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 27, 2013, 02:55:15 AM
wtf is this twilight-zone-acid-trip shit

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 26, 2013, 02:38:59 PM
Another LSD thread by Xeno...

Quote from: Omegamorph on Feb 22, 2013, 01:27:42 PM
Dude you're f**king crazy.

Quote from: Nightmare AsylumMaybe we really do live in the Matrix...and AVPG is full of Chosen Ones...and Xeno Killer is really Morpheus reaching out to us.

I take the red pill.

Quote from: Vertigo on Feb 13, 2013, 12:19:49 AM
The one thing I choose to take away from this thread is that aliens love Nine Inch Nails.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 26, 2020, 05:30:57 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Nov 09, 2020, 01:53:02 AM
Dried dates (The sweet fruit, not mummified romantic partners).

I'm deeply suspicious that you felt the need to clarify that difference.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

All those people you quoted from so long ago.

Are dead. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AVP Galaxy mythological figures.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Apart from Cal, Aspie, (Who I know's doing good anyway) Ghostrider and Bane (Unjustly treated):

WinterActual: Last Active: Mar 03, 2021
Nightmare Asylum: Last Active: Today
First Blood: Last Active: Mar 29, 2020
Effectz: Last Active: Mar 21, 2021
Omegamorph: Last Active: Yesterday
Vertigo: Last Active: Oct 22, 2019
[cancerblack]: Last Active: Today
Space Sweeper: Last Active: Feb 25, 2021

Most appear to be perfectly capable of posting if they want to, we can stop treating them as "mythological figures" now please, in this kind of creepy way- might you like people somewhere else doing that concerning you? I sincerely doubt it. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Since it was a joke, I wouldn't care.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

If it was me, I would especially with it's repetition, besides a mod's asked us to stop bringing it up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed