The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 350,228 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This Xeno boy still creep me out.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

He's posted weird stuff but nothing intentionally offensive, I think he's pretty nice actually, and I never ever judge a book by it's cover. We all ought to try to be friends with each other here. I get that not everyone gets along all the time but we do not benefit from hostility or animosity either. 😊

(Okay I'm finished being preachy now I'm sorry lol)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I know it is bad form to post your own quote, but after re-reading it, I felt it worthy of preservation.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 26, 2021, 08:12:32 PM
Who would have ever thought that incompetence could be such a reassuring hope against a hypothetical doom.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's a good one.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 28, 2021, 05:54:30 PM
I know it is bad form to post your own quote

I do it all the time, therefore true.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 28, 2021, 05:54:30 PM
I know it is bad form to post your own quote, but after re-reading it, I felt it worthy of preservation.

haha you should've asked me to do it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 28, 2021, 05:40:36 PM
He's posted weird stuff but nothing intentionally offensive, I think he's pretty nice actually, and I never ever judge a book by it's cover. We all ought to try to be friends with each other here. I get that not everyone gets along all the time but we do not benefit from hostility or animosity either. 😊

(Okay I'm finished being preachy now I'm sorry lol)

It was pretty sweet actually hehe 🙈 thanks!  :)

SM

SM

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 09, 2021, 08:17:08 PM
Quote from: Omegamorph on Mar 09, 2021, 04:12:36 PM
the separation happened I think 5-6 years ago now and everyone should've moved on a long time ago

(apparently, some still haven't)

I'm still friends with some - not all - of the UV crew and I'm good with that and that's where I'm going to stop talking point is - friend groups fragmenting is part of life. Doesn't mean that the memories with the ones that we don't talk with anymore should be any less sweet, even despite what happened afterwards.

Agreed, when UV went down I myself was out right cut off from those connections minus very few on Xbox Live which I don't even use anymore, but even then I prefer to have positive memories and recognize that sometimes that's just how life is, we all have our own paths to tread. As well as things ending things also still begin too because the clock of life doesn't stop for anyone.

What ever happened to UV?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I wandered off in late 2016/early 2017 and I think there was a slow decline to a tighter clique/core, Rong eventually didn't want to pay for hosting anymore and it was taken down. The most recognizable members are now a discord group, which I briefly joined then had a misunderstanding/falling out with. Still in contact with the Aussie boys and a few others like Aspie, and obviously the handful who ended up back here.

SM

SM

Ah right.

I don't remember exactly when I wandered off myself.  I think it got to a point that the all the things that I liked to talk about were dominated by people who just endlessly complained about them, so it all got a bit pointless.

I think I went back to have a look at one point and couldn't log in - some thing that happened where someone went through and changed everyone's user name.  And there was someone in the Star Wars forum who was furiously eviscerating The Last Jedi non-stop, to an extent that practically everyone else - including the people who would normally alos complain a lot -  were 'dude, calm down' and I thought, 'yeah, nah I'm good.'

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: SM on Apr 28, 2021, 09:34:48 PM
And there was someone in the Star Wars forum who was furiously eviscerating The Last Jedi non-stop, to an extent that practically everyone else - including the people who would normally also complain a lot -  were 'dude, calm down' and I thought, 'yeah, nah I'm good.'

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 28, 2021, 08:22:01 AMthis is one cow I won't milk anymore.
QFT
Avpgalaxy pre '15 was another life.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 28, 2021, 12:57:05 PM
This Xeno boy still creep me out.
Your personal text comes to mind: I am both surprised by this and not surprised at the same time.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I thought so.

Xeno Killer 2179

I honestly had no clue, but if you want to block me at this point I'll understand. I am not bigoted but I will also never take this forum seriously (with the exception of the rules). It's just not happening.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Apr 28, 2021, 11:26:49 PM
I will also never take this forum seriously

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed