2/5
2 (10.5%)
1/5
1 (5.3%)
Doesn't even deserve a star
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author
A very decent game... (Read 7,796 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I just randomly started playing AvP Requiem again today (I accidently deleted my profile so I had to start again :P) and it really is a fun game once you get into it. The levels are really detailed and the Aliens don't look bad themselves. I'm suprised, but the sewer levels are really atmospheric and tense and have some nice attempts at scares (Body being dragged up a tree, disappearing into pipe, Alien running past the hall in front of you) The weapons are lacking in amount but they're all fun to use (and picking Aliens up by their tails and swinging 'em around is just awesome. Done that for the first time today) It's a shame they never done the game for consoles it would have been so much better, not to mention would have sold a lot.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I give it a 4/10.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

This game deserves a 0/10.

War Wager

War Wager

The game can actually be kinda creepy. Turn all your lights off, put some iPod speakers in your ears, turn off the music, turn up the volume full blast and play the sewer levels. F*ck I jumped so many times, awesome sound design.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nothing scares me.

deoxysdef

deoxysdef

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 05, 2008, 05:48:39 PM
picking Aliens up by their tails and swinging 'em around

how do you do that?  ???

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The controls where crap and the level desgins where bad as well. The game would be fun if the camera angle was not so bad.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: deoxysdef on Jun 06, 2008, 03:19:57 PM

how do you do that?  ???

It can be easy once you get the hang of it. Just lock onto an Alien are try to circle around to it's tail. Press X and you'll pick it up, swing it round and throw it to the ground hurting it.

Quote from: ghost rider on Jun 06, 2008, 02:16:54 PM
Nothing scares me.

Unlikley. Theres a difference between being creeped out and being scared and it's impossible to create real terror on a screen not much bigger than a can of Coke.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I bought this game last week, and have only played a couple of levels, but one thing that is consistently breaking the mood for me is the sound of the predator's footfalls. They're so loud and so out of time with what's actually happening on-screen that I often get caught out thinking it's the sound of a human or alien somewhere nearby. Has anyone else found this annoying?

War Wager

War Wager

It can be. The only sound effect that ruins the others.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 06, 2008, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: deoxysdef on Jun 06, 2008, 03:19:57 PM

how do you do that?  ???

It can be easy once you get the hang of it. Just lock onto an Alien are try to circle around to it's tail. Press X and you'll pick it up, swing it round and throw it to the ground hurting it.

Quote from: ghost rider on Jun 06, 2008, 02:16:54 PM
Nothing scares me.

Unlikley. Theres a difference between being creeped out and being scared and it's impossible to create real terror on a screen not much bigger than a can of Coke.

I haven't seen anything to really scare me.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I think I'll give it a 3/5

marky

marky

I'll give it a 4/5 here. I gave it a 8,4/10 in the other thread. The game is good  :)

holymoses

holymoses

like sonic would say: its no good..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed