AvP2 Tutorial - How To Install Rez Files (Maps, Mods, Skins, etc)

Started by KingKenny, Mar 29, 2017, 02:28:45 AM

Author
AvP2 Tutorial - How To Install Rez Files (Maps, Mods, Skins, etc) (Read 6,231 times)

KingKenny

I made a step by step, video tutorial for those who still need help on how to install rez files.

Although most here already know how, there are those who still need help or forgot how to do it.

Hope it helps!  :D

x-M-x

Corporal Hicks

Thanks, Kenny. Should be useful for the new folk.  :)

windebieste

Nice tutorial.  I think there's a limit to the number of .rez files you can run at once.  If you run more than 8 of them at the same time, the last ones on the list after the eighth won't load. 

It's been a looong time since I've run multiple .rez files so that will need to be verified.

-Windebieste.

KingKenny

Quote from: windebieste on May 26, 2017, 01:10:28 PM
Nice tutorial.  I think there's a limit to the number of .rez files you can run at once.  If you run more than 8 of them at the same time, the last ones on the list after the eighth won't load. 

It's been a looong time since I've run multiple .rez files so that will need to be verified.

-Windebieste.

You're probably right at 8 rez files. I haven't run that many though in ages. The maximum I normally run is 2 or 3 at a time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed