Current/Last Album you listened to was...

Started by Space_Dementia, May 19, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Author
Current/Last Album you listened to was... (Read 44,425 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Mustangjeff on Dec 19, 2015, 02:03:13 AMPhil Lynott - gone before his time....

Such a shame he never sorted his problems out before it was too late. When you consider he wrote or co-wrote all but three or four of the songs Thin Lizzy ever did, he really was a musical genius.

KiramidHead

Finally got around to buying this bad boy:

Whiskeybrewer

That was actually the first album I ever brought for myself

KiramidHead

I've heard a few of the songs, I'm just filling in some of the gaps in my Metallica CD selection. It really is true that you can't hear the bass. Poor Newsted. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the mix on that album sucks, which is a big shame.

KiramidHead

Currently I have everything from Ride the Lightning to the Black Album, then a massive jump to S&M. Yeah, I know, that's weird.

Whiskeybrewer

I do like the Load/Reload albums. Some very underrated stuff on those albums, Outlaw Torn is fantastic, especially the version on S&M

Gates

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 28, 2015, 04:32:24 PM
I do like the Load/Reload albums. Some very underrated stuff on those albums, Outlaw Torn is fantastic, especially the version on S&M

My eyes...

They bleed...

Spoiler
:P
[close]

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 28, 2015, 04:32:24 PM

Yeah, the only Load/Reload songs I've heard are on that album... and maybe some on Guitar Hero Metallica, but it's been years since I popped that one in the old PS2.

Whiskeybrewer

If y band ever covers any Metallica songs, they would be off Load/Reload as they would probably fit my band more.

Listening to Motorhead : Aftershock, in tribute to the late great Ian "LEMMY" Kilmeister, who passed away yesterday at the age of 70. A tragic loss to Rock and Roll

FiorinaFury161

I did get to see Motorhead in concert in 2003, they were first. Then Dio second. Finally Iron Maiden third. Not gonna top that lineup anytime soon. :(

Listened to Alternative by Pet Shop Boys (collection of B-sides from 1984-1994). AWESOME!

FiorinaFury161

David Bowie - Let's Dance (3X in a row): 9/10
David Bowie - Hunky Dory: 9.5/10

Mpavlic

The Cure - Show.  Best lineup ever of the band.

Whiskeybrewer

Tyketto : Dig In Deep

The Script : Science and Faith

SpreadEagleBeagle

Been listening to Bowie all week. From the 60s to the present. The 70s stuff is definitely my favorite stuff. "The Man Who Sold The World" album has been spinning for days now. R.I.P. Davy "David Bowie" Jones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed