The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,671 times)

SHREK

SHREK

does evry1 believe that ' Wolf ' (the predator) will die in AVP2 ?? i think he will even though i hope he doesnt, i would like 2 no ur opinions thnks     ;)  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Shrek did u read my story plot of what I thought was going to happen. Just wondering. I think he will die, but I don't want him to. Like Elorra said it would be lame if he did survive with his arm raising from the ashes. I said it once, I'll say it again, and probally again. You can't keep 'em all.   :-\  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Wolf dies according to the AICN script review.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Youre an idiot. Im not even going to bother anymore...  But I'll throw it out there anyway. *clears throat* IGNORE THE F*CKING AICN SCRIPT REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

meh I'l wait t'il the movie and I wont think bout the trailer.   ;)  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

The bros and a producer of AVP 2 have said many times that AVP 2 will be HARD R so i don't think they would all the sudden go to pg-13, besides the bros would of told us that if that happened. It will be R.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Pvt. Hicks I expected more from you - I thought you'd be smarter than this.......  From what we've seen so far, a lot of stuff has been kept from that script so am I an idiot in mentioning that Wolf dies?  Nooooooooooo - but it was pure conjecture on my part.......    ::)  

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm with Pvt. Hicks, ignore that script. I think the Wolf will survive.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

On this I'm agreeing with Hicks. Ignore the AICN script. According to Bros and others the true script has differed so much. The part of him dying might have been kept but still, who knows. Oh well, can't keep 'em all! (told you I'd say it again)    ;)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Sorry dude, I just had to burst.  I don't care on the fact that you mentioned The Wolf dying, it's the fact you mentioned the AICN script review, like it has any importance to the moviet that the Bros. made. How many times must you guys be told?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Yeah you did kinda um. . . ."burst" Hicks but oh well. People always get on our nerves about something stupid that they have been told otherwise. But honestly, how MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE TOLD!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Ok, let's wait until the movie before we make any snap judgements.  I'll take the Bros Strause word for it, for now, until I see the movie.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Opps did not realize caps was on, my bad    ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

ok basically The Wolf better survive this is Predator's time to shine, and i want him to finish the movie with a happy ending i want the final to scenes to have us cheering for The Wolf to win, because if he doesn't, all of mankind will be doomed to fall to the Xenomorphs. oh god i'm getting myself hyped again    :D  

DEN17

DEN17

How to be difficult probably the director. Everyone knows as to remove, everyone gives efficient advice and how many then the person will abuse the turned out result. We did not see while anything even a trailer, and already we do such hasty conclusions. Let's have patience and we shall cease to spit aside people who have decided to please us with a modern history about our favourites.. It is assured, it will be good work!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed