First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 71,001 times)

DaddyYautja

I will only buy Fiffield and Milburn and recreate to recreate their stupidness.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AmazSpiderMan1 on Jul 12, 2012, 03:27:06 AM
I've extremely pumped were getting these. I honestly didn't think they'd make any other figures besides the two Engineers. Gonna be awesome to display all the creatures together from all the Alien and Predator movies, even if you have to use McFarlane's Alien 3 since Neca never made one.

Which makes me wonder...did anyone ever make a decent Newborn? If I had the money, I would love to make a nice display with all of the different iterations of the Alien.

AmazSpiderMan1

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 12, 2012, 03:37:43 AM
Quote from: AmazSpiderMan1 on Jul 12, 2012, 03:27:06 AM
I've extremely pumped were getting these. I honestly didn't think they'd make any other figures besides the two Engineers. Gonna be awesome to display all the creatures together from all the Alien and Predator movies, even if you have to use McFarlane's Alien 3 since Neca never made one.

Which makes me wonder...did anyone ever make a decent Newborn? If I had the money, I would love to make a nice display with all of the different iterations of the Alien.

I have a Newborn that was released back when the movie came out, as well as a Ripley. They fit right in, scale wise, with Neca figures, but the articulation is awful and the paint is just "ok". The Newborn is worth getting though.

Just saw too that Neca is releasing a Dutch figure, in mud camo, and a Hudson figure. November 2012 is the Engineer Vs. Trilobite 2 pack.

Nightmare Asylum

Is the trilobite coming out separate as well? I would get the two pack, but I'm going to assume that that has the unmasked Engineer, and I prefer the masked figure.

Sabres21768

ChrisPachi

"Do you smell, what the Rock, is cooking?"

ShadowPred

OMG, Starbeast! There needs to be a remote-controlled Starbeast, there NEEDS TO BE ONE!!

Aceburster

Does Holloway come with a helmet?

Cvalda

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM
The picture shows figurines for David, Holloway, the engineer, the engineer after the ship crash, the Space Jockey suit, the deacon, the trilobite and more.
lulz. Guaranteed shelf warmer.

Sabres21768

Promethée

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jul 12, 2012, 04:25:41 AM

When did that happen in the movie ??

I'm not familiar with this kind of products, but is it common practice to not release the main character first?

Sabres21768

Seems the Holloway figure is "mutated" Holloway...

Vickers

Is anyone even planning on getting the Holloway figurine? ???

Apart from that, the set looks decent but I'm not too fond of screaming engineer.

INB4 they release Shaw preggers and a crushed version of Vickers (to save on material).

What I really want is Milburn with Hammerpede accessory.

Sabres21768

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 12, 2012, 05:22:52 AM
Is anyone even planning on getting the Holloway figurine? ???

Yes.

Spoiler
As a gift for Cvalda.  ;D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed