Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 103,300 times)

Gr33n M4n

The Whip Wolf used was pretty cool. And the fact that it was made out of a Xeno tail is even cooler. I hope to see that thing in future movies and games.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

1. I liked Brian Tyler's score.

2. I liked the O.W.L.F contamination display on the colonel's monitor projecting how far the aliens will spread in 48 hours. Even though he has no idea what the aliens are or how they work. It's like he read the script or something.

3. I liked how the aliens on the rooftop awkwardly and slowly bobbled around like a bunch of clueless sheep instead of running straight at the humans and killing them instantly.

4. I liked when Jesse, the girl who incountered Aliens multiple times and stuck with the group, inexplicably decided to be a coward and run away after the group kills an alien. I guess the strause brothers just really wanted her to get hit with Wolf's shuriken.

BigDaddyJohn

Wolf's design was neat, his body language too.

SiL

Quote2. I liked the O.W.L.F contamination display on the general's monitor showing all the Aliens spreading across the town in infrared. Because, as we all know, Aliens show up on infrared.
That was projection mapping, not infrared.

Jigsaw85

Quote from: SiL on Jan 11, 2021, 02:04:41 AM
Quote2. I liked the O.W.L.F contamination display on the general's monitor showing all the Aliens spreading across the town in infrared. Because, as we all know, Aliens show up on infrared.
That was projection mapping, not infrared.

Fixed it.

SiL

The colonel didn't program the projection :D

Jigsaw85

Well someone clearly has info that they logically shouldn't have.

StrangeShape

I liked the idea of a Hospital setting, liked the Predalien sounds and the fact that its been kept in the shadows

Kradan

Everything was kept in shadows in that movie  ;D

Voodoo Magic

I could see the clock just fine!

Kradan

I wasn't looking at the clock  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Master Chief

I think I chuckled when Ricky said, "At least I know who ordered the sausage-lovers pizza".  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

It's great trash to cuddle to.

[cancerblack]

I will hold you to that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed