NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,075 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd love a MAX suit. And an ATAX! I'm glad to see NECA really going out there with these figures.

Master

Master

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 10, 2017, 08:09:43 PM
Neca has teased a weapon used by Machiko Noguchi in the AvP comics.
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG... Next to Batman vs Predator two pack, this is EU must have for me.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Hell yeah! I knew  someday Neca would make a Machiko figure!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2017, 08:02:11 AM
I'd love a MAX suit. And an ATAX! I'm glad to see NECA really going out there with these figures.

The MAX suit isn't to far off in height from the power loader if I remember correctly? I don't see why it wouldn't at least come up as an idea to do it if they do end up doing the Berserker marines.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dammit NECA stop, I only have so much money!

drsmuts

drsmuts

My ultimate jungle hunter just got delivered by Royal Mail.  ;D

Looks brilliant. The box is stunning as well. So pleased I got another chance to get the City and Jungle hunters. Just need to get Arnie now....

GQSioux

GQSioux

1/4 scale Jungle Demon coming in September!

Kailem

Kailem

Hmm, something tells me this teaser might not be so clear-cut as it appears:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/867360706508853248

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Kailem on May 24, 2017, 04:37:08 PM
Hmm, something tells me this teaser might not be so clear-cut as it appears:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/867360706508853248

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1452269683ra/17670902.gif

Hell yeah! Time to add some reinforcments to Dutch!  8) And fingers crossed for the rest of the Dutch´s platoon.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm probably looking much to into the teaser, but maybe this is them hinting at Dillon (the folder) Hawkins (the coke) and Billy (no under-barrel shot gun, but it may not have been tooled for this image)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 24, 2017, 05:14:01 PM
I'm probably looking much to into the teaser, but maybe this is them hinting at Dillon (the folder) Hawkins (the coke) and Billy (no under-barrel shot gun, but it may not have been tooled for this image)

As far as I know, Carl Weathers, the guy who played Dillon, didn´t allow Neca to do a figure of his character of Rocky movies, so I guess he would do the same for Predator but you never know, the same happened with Sigourney Weaver but at the end Neca got her permission to use her likenesess.  8)

drsmuts

drsmuts

There are loads of Apollo Creed NECA figures.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: drsmuts on May 24, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

As Neca explained, notall the contracts or licenses work in the same way. In some cases, it´s just a matter to ask the company or studio, in others you have to talk or ask directly the actor or actress. In Rocky, Neca just asked the studio and they gave greenlight, but in Predator the actor-actress´s permission is required.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Gridseeker on May 24, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

As Neca explained, notall the contracts or licenses work in the same way. In some cases, it´s just a matter to ask the company or studio, in others you have to talk or ask directly the actor or actress. In Rocky, Neca just asked the studio and they gave greenlight, but in Predator the actor-actress´s permission is required.

If I remember correctly from posts on here when the original Dutch figures were announced there was someone who was tweeting Carl Weathers about it. I believe at the time he said he had not been approached by Neca

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 24, 2017, 06:48:52 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on May 24, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

If I remember correctly from posts on here when the original Dutch figures were announced there was someone who was tweeting Carl Weathers about it. I believe at the time he said he had not been approached by Neca

Really? Could be, still if I remember well, Neca said they approached to Carl to get the likenesses for Dillon but nope, nothing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed