Access Hollywood AvP Footage

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 10:32:59 PM

Author
Access Hollywood AvP Footage (Read 12,144 times)

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

I just saw the trailer again on MTV...   They show the scene of the Alien face to face with the Predator as we already saw in the featurettes,  Then the 3 predators coming to some sort of an altar...  then we can see an egg opening and the Facehugger jumping out,  Right after that the predator holding a chestbuster  then flashes of the Queen, Predators, wristblades a cool kinda ninja star from the predators, some humans  also the Aliens, to be honest they look terrible....  The jumping Predator cloaking, looks so so...  A shoulder cannon, a predators net, then he throws a spear,  They show also an Alien ripping a predator's mask  A flying facehugger  Some shots of the queen  couple of explosions and then the scene  of the pyiramid that I commented earlier,  that one looks really cheap...I hope the  CGI isn't finished yet....   We'll see!  Saludos!

Predgirl

Predgirl

I just saw some footage on the Mtv post show moments ago and its rocks big time baby OH YEAH   ;D   One thing that bothered me is that don't be to hard on the CGI scene because if you think of it it was only a few seconds to see so you can't really tell if it is bad or not.  But at least the movie is going to be awesome.

Yeah I'm sure the movie will rock, I'm still in shock! don't get me wrong!! I'm very excited by this movie!  AvP galaxy RULES!!

hi

hi

i'm dling it now.. is the quailty that bad?   ???     the pics seems terrible i can barely recognize it

Me

Me

MTV Pre Show clip...............Omfg. This shiz is gonna blow shit out of the water, as good a preview that was.. teamed with a 2 hour movie and actual characters we care about oMfG.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I wish they had the picture for the part in the preview were the Pred is getting ripped up by like 3 or 4 aliens.Now alot of you prob didnt even notice this scene but I did when I watched it a few time in slow mo.Cool stuff and for the pyramid scene, man it looked good on my 27 inch flat screen so Im not sure why some of you r saying other wise, most of the shot looked like they were real preds in costume infront of a blue screen for the sky and the swarm crawling up to them.But as soon as the shot starts you see the one Pred holding up his spear then smoking 2 aliens as the fall of the pyramid, that all looked as if they were the real preds ( in costume not all cgi rendered) with added cgi to add the huge army of aliens comming for them.I dont know I'm impresed and dont have any complaints that i can finf in it and I've watched it about 10 times now.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

http://www.gamegossip.com/forums/showthread.php?s=271a4b39b45cfde7f78f09b0c71 82e40&threadid=70559  Here's the MTV spot, too  ;-)

TheOutcast

TheOutcast

First Time poster here.    ;D   I am honoured to finally talk to a wounderful, huge, and passionate bunch of AVP fans here. Go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/thread/9159978 to see the MTV exclusive. Credit goes to jord2 for providing the link.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Awesome quality, awesome footage! The unmasked pred and Lex team up! Hooray!  -Rusty Nails

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That version is better than the link I posted.  Quicktime files always look better than Windows Media.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

this one sucks, MTV version is better  i dont see how people are saying the aliens look like shit, they look like how they look from alien and aliens. there obviously not CG. there animatronics

Me

Me

MTV Pre Show clip...............Omfg. This shiz is gonna blow shit out of the water, as good a preview that was.. teamed with a 2 hour movie and actual characters we care about oMfG.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well this is better, got on the other forum and everyone was complaining about the damn cg. We saw the thing on tv, not in cimnemas and there all complaining!!! Anyway, this rock and now I`m grigning my fingers for august. This is not what I call excitement, I call this TORTURE!!!

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

if you pause the mtv one at the right moment you see the predalien!!!

TheStorm

TheStorm

I thought it was great, I do hate people that bash movies that they have not scene, and the things they bash them for are small and insignificant.  But everything I saw was grand, and even better then I could of hoped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed