What kind of Alien-Predator video game do you want in the future?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2020, 07:42:02 PM

Author
What kind of Alien-Predator video game do you want in the future? (Read 3,208 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I want an Alien / Predator / AVP video game similar to Fornite, with the respective game modes: a cooperative shooter where players must fight Xenomorphs and defend artifacts with fortifications they can build; a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players (using Colonial Marines, Aliens or Predators) fight to be the last person standing; and the scenario editor where players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas.

Also, I want the Alien equivalent of Star Was Battlefront: An Alien shooter where one is able to play in different time periods of the Alien / Predator / AVP universes.

That said...

What kind of Alien-Predator video game do you want in the future?

Huggs

I would literally take anything, as long as it has a single player campaign.

I'd even take a sequel to A:CM.

Don't judge me. I have needs.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 15, 2020, 10:51:46 PM

Don't judge me. I have needs.

But on a serious note, it may work as long as Randy is far... far away  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Another horror game, a la Alien: Isolation. I don't specifically need a sequel following Amanda's character, but another horror game that puts that much effort into capturing the Alien universe's tone and style? Yes please.

Gr33n M4n

A singleplayer Predator game with some RPG elements.

Thunderjack88

I'd take a remake of Predator: Concrete Jungle or something like AvP: Extinction.

-TJ88

Corporal Hicks

My biggest desires have been for another AvP2 level game with enduring multiplayer. I'm hoping that Cold Iron's persistent shooter will fill this niche. My second one is for a larger scale Predator game, that's open universe where you can travel to other planets to hunt other ETs, as well as an Earth based story.

Huggs

An AVP game in the style of Destroy all Humans.

Just for fun.

TheSailingRabbit

The kind of game where I can play as Drake.

And modding capabilities.

And either Lance Henriksen or William Hope voicing a character.

molasar

molasar

Besides sequels to Capcom's AvP, Jaguar's AvP, Alien Trilogy and Predator: CJ, I would like to get an Aliens game which is made in a style of classic Resident Evil games (RE1-3) i.e. with a tank control, fixed camera angles, atmospheric music, pre-rendered backgrounds, 3D stuff (characters, items and enemies), iconic elements taken from Aliens 1986 and rebooted plot (alternative universe).

Also an AvP 2D pixel art top down twin stick shooter.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 17, 2020, 12:03:57 AM

Am I mis-remembering or didn't Colonial Marines have a Drake skin?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2020, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 17, 2020, 12:03:57 AM

Am I mis-remembering or didn't Colonial Marines have a Drake skin?

They did.

I'm not sure about the state of CM's multiplayer at the moment, so it'd be nice to have the movie skins in a newer game.

[cancerblack]

Just make AvP2 again with a big budget and modern tech.

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 15, 2020, 10:51:46 PM

So, have you forgiven Randy yet ?

razeak

Hunt Begins converted to a video game would be neat.

Mostly I want to see an Alien Isolation sequel, or if they go with Aliens, an Isolation style survival horror with limited ammo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed