Plot [Rumor]

Started by ikarop, Jun 30, 2011, 12:05:09 AM

Author
Plot [Rumor] (Read 37,916 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Generalizations mixed with generalizations.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I really like the plot. It seems very intriguing.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Desolate sci-fi, I like the ring of that.

But, the entire Jockey involvement is reeking of wonky-ness...kind of hard to say without anything solid.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Ben Foster, a solid choice in my opinion. Loved him in Hostage and Pandorum.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Is Prometheus going to be "Lost" in space?

robbritton

robbritton

The official Fox one there could easily apply to a rewrite of Shadow 19, so that might be more of a concrete thing now.

That said, it could also apply to pretty much every other sci-fi film featuring an alien planet ever, so yeah!

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

I really did not like Pandorum or Ben Foster's part as Angel in the X-Men movie. Or Alpha Dog.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Here's the guy's excuse who made up story.

QuoteHi everyone,

i me the guy who wrote the detailed outline.
It was written just for me, trying to make sense of what we know so far of the movie.

I posted it on my facebook wall (sorry can't give a link to it as it could bring some bad publicity as i'm working as an artist, in an non english speaking country, and it might scare potential clients) somebody took it and sent it to IO9 and a few other Movie News site.
i'm working on finding who since my wall is locked to friends only.

Major part of my text were deleted, especially the title "Ridley Scott's PROMETHEUS my detailed possible outline" and my take on the ending.

i didn't come clean before because, i tought it would be debunked very fast by offcial and also because i was kinda scared of how it spread so fast over the web. I was also scared that i might be right and spoiled the actual movie story.

I do like what i wrote and hope that the movie will be as epic, but more twisted, less easy than my take.

I know that it created buzz for the movie, people want to know more, wich could be good for Ridley and his crew.

Hope i have not upset too many people.
http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/06/prometheus-synopsis-leaked.html#comments

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quotemy detailed possible outline

Quotepossible outline

Yeah, he wrote fan fiction.

szkoki

szkoki

hmmm too many good and famous actors....they will be all killed off?  :-\ I hope so and that its not will be another adventure movie but a horror.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

QuoteArchaeological digs in Africa reveal alien artifacts that humans were genetically engineered by a advanced alien race (space jockeys) These "Alien Gods" also terraformed Earth in order to make it habitable for their human creations.
Prometheus, introducing

SEHNTOLOGEE

In the Alien series!

Thank God it is 'way off'.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not sure what to make of the official plot, other than it doesn't sound like an Alien film at all.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

QuoteVisionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions to life's ultimate mystery and along the way will be promptly chased by an Alien.

Sound better for you?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

missed the latter half of that last line. Wasn't on the front page ???

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

JaaayDee edited it so it could be an Alien film that you wanted, you didn't miss anything at all.

That JaayDee.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed