AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow! (Read 20,840 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I don’t want to get excited just yet but the AvP2 Trailer could very well be online tomorrow! It’s the full R-Rated version, as well. Colin spoke earlier this week on IMDB that the trailer could very well be out this week and we confirmed that with Fox. Tomorrow could be the day.

The trailer will also be attached to a film out this month called Death Sentence as well as Saw 4, and Halloween. The stuff about the trailer description is true, as well, I think. It’s one cut of the standard AvP2 trailer. Not sure if we’ll see that or not.

beeko

beeko

giddy up !!!

Gates

Gates

Finally...   :P  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

BONER.   :o     Happy dance.    What about the website?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yay, yay yay    ;D  

beeko

beeko

its 4.00 pm sydney time right now cant wait to get to work tomorrow to see if its online, giddy up again

D2

D2

I think FOX is planning to avpinize tommorrow. We will see the trailers as well as the official site and the teaser poster.   I think.  But ya it is good to see that fox is saying it might come tommorrow.  I for one will try to avoid the red band trailer because it could ruin my experience when i go to the theatre.

swift blade

swift blade

thank god

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Im having nerdgasms right now;

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

We screened the final version of both trailers tonight, and I think people will be very happy with them. I haven't heard offically that it will be up tomorrow, but I do know that everyone is pushing as hard as they can to get it up ASAP.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Aww Colin boner kill!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ya I heard about that? Like 4 hours ago right?

Harry72

Harry72

Thx Colin ! Very good news.    :P  

beeko

beeko

thank you colin for posting

GueRoux

GueRoux

Nice. This pleases me.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed