Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 171,672 times)

kvon17

Quote from: dDave on Feb 11, 2010, 09:52:17 PM
Big THX from me too, one of your german Fans :D ...Ive pre-ordered it already!!!

There is something i have to ask for. It was said that the Alien-Skins will be equally high, but what is with their individual abilities.. Ive read that the runner can spit acid and he is faster, is he? Whats with the other Types? Especially the Predalien, will it be playable?!

I hope this questions are ok. Anyway, thank you.
all skins in multiplayer have the same abilities and statistics. However, it looks like there is a difference in the enemies of the single player campaign.

TripleZeroFilms

Will the 360 have host migration (so that if the host quits the game continues)?

Darklarik

The first thing i want to ask is if the predator weopons will have a hit disactivation. for an alien, landing around 5 light attacks to drop a pred is hard, but on top the pred can hit you with a single hit kill weopon even underdamage. At least, will the predator weopons have a disactivation or stun when hit in the final game, because their are a lot of weopon spamming even at close quarters, im talking about the predator that survives because he always throw the disk at point black range when an alien is smacking him in the face.

Also, i have read the names of the skins in the demo, and their is no PREDALIEN! :'(   please! you even have a praetorian skin but not a predalien!? come on, plz!!!!

Also, will their be custom games?

i have noted that sometimes when chossing a species it starts switching uncontrolably. will that be fixed.

are the campaing's leaths longer than the first or second game?

it seems that the alien when hit by a light attack, is temporarily stuned, while the predator when hit by a light attack, the screen shakes a bit but no more. this is a big disadvantage for the alien, will anything be done?

because the game searching take so long, i sometimes stop paying attetion and do something else, i realise when it says "deathmatch". will their be a sound that can be notisable to indicate a lobby has been found?

apart from AI enemies in survivor, can we expect any multiplayer bots like in Gears of War 2, to have somesort of practice when our connection is down?

And finally, i love the models and skins of the game, but when i want to see the eviserated damge ive done to someone the model sinks under the floor. can you extend the duration of the model disaperance so we can enjoy the beutifull detail you put into the species?

Thank you and welcome! ::)

UltimateBadass

Quote from: TripleZeroFilms on Feb 11, 2010, 10:28:13 PM
Will the 360 have host migration (so that if the host quits the game continues)?

This.

But for PS3
?

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

I was wondering if there would be a pop up when someone is talking or if someone's gamertag will pop when in multiplayer so you can see who you're talking to and see who you are killing. I really feel weird when I'm talking and I can't tell which one of my buddies im talking to.

Elite49

Huge question for us Console Owners. Will you help us and update our games, getting rid of blur and updating weapon strength?

DamianPage

Again I must ask:

If you had any intention of fixing the server issues the game is obviously having.

When ever there is a full game of 8 players either 3 of them are kicked over time or It is just unplayable in it current form.

(Once again I run 3-4 bars in multiplayer games meaning great connection across all xbox live games.) This game has problems Me and my friends all agree that 18 Players is just impossible if it cannot handle 8 players.

I have heard others complain about this. I live in Texas. I could start collecting Gamertags is that would help!

E80LA

Quote from: Chaos Lord on Feb 11, 2010, 09:16:21 PM
hey has anyone reported the bug when sometimes a marine dies it still fires its gun for about a minute or so

???I didn't think that was a glitch. It seemed like the marine just clenched the gun when he died and it sprayed bullets everywhere until the clip was empty.

I think it's a cool subtlety. ;)

Sifer2

Sifer2

Yay its a shame Rebellion didn't have a forum of their own or ever directly talked until now but perhaps it was an NDA thing. In any case now you opened Pandora's box so i'll throw my own questions in the hat.

Will you consider an Expansion pack for PC? Maybe available as a new release of the game on consoles? Maybe use that Yutani corp idea you guys had. Playable Synthetic Marine plz  ;D

Would you consider revisiting the idea of a class mode making the necessary weapon adjustments? Since IMO it just greatly increases replay value especially for Aliens an you have already done much of the work in terms of skins already.

Will you add energy costs to the Disc/Spear an perhaps a delay before they can be thrown so as to give the Alien a chance to stop it in melee fights? The spam just seems a little ridiculous. Especially given that the Pred is also a beast in melee. I could also see making Plasmacaster not fire up close as well so that if Aliens close the gap Pred's have to fight fair.

Will you give Marines Flares or the Image Intensifier for MP? I can understand darkness being a weakness of Humans but the flashlight is so dim currently I see almost no way to cope except to turn up my brightness. Having a legit way to fight the darkness like Flares or the oh so grainy Image Intensifier would be nice.

Oh an will Server Hosts be able to disable specific weapons?

Huol

Quote from: E80LA on Feb 11, 2010, 11:35:41 PM
hey has anyone reported the bug when sometimes a marine dies it still fires its gun for about a minute or so

???I didn't think that was a glitch. It seemed like the marine just clenched the gun when he died and it sprayed bullets everywhere until the clip was empty.

Agreed, if its a glitch its a good glitch.

I swear i've been injured by it as well.

XxecutionerxX

Hi

As the alien, can you headbite dead corpses in the full game(multiplayer/singleplayer)?

HANDYCAP MONKEY

there gotta be some changes in the servers i mean i know its not just lag coming from

HANDYCAP MONKEY

REB SERVS  BUT  there is a stong problem in serching for games
but i love your game and keep it up....theres gotta be a custom skin DLC i would buy

KaizerDan

quick questions here,  Will there ever be a quick head bite move? i keep trying to sneak behind someone well on a wall and i keep wanting to bite their head off... used to do it in the older games and it seems rather silly to leave out in this one... much like all the other classes of aliens and preds and turrents and such...  ;)

kvon17

Quote from: Huol on Feb 12, 2010, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: E80LA on Feb 11, 2010, 11:35:41 PM

Agreed, if its a glitch its a good glitch.

I swear i've been injured by it as well.

I am a fan of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed