Aliens RPG Finally Cancelled?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 25, 2009, 11:14:43 PM

Author
Aliens RPG Finally Cancelled? (Read 9,329 times)

predatorfandrc90

jds got a point why is everyone bein alien haters.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Nobody's killing the franchise. That would be impossible, to say the least!  The status of one game was apparently reviewed by the company funding it as crappy and got put a stop to. That's a good thing. The other, we don't know about, but neither have we ever really had much in the way of details, either.  The third, most recent of the titles, is the one with the most promise and unique potential. If we had been given something of real substance about the others, then maybe I'd feel depressed, but I never read anything which convinced me that they would be anything other than generic.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Look around dude! This franchise is f--ked!   :-\  

xor_ew

xor_ew

::)   messages like this makes me smile... One advice for SEGA: Just stop talking about games you are not sure! Just a big bag of lies and false hopes. News about A:CM 'abortion' was a shock for me and now add Aliens RPG... many of the gamers had been waiting for those titles... Pathetic!    :-\  

Vadet

Vadet

Eh I'm not too upset about this, but the moment that Colonial marines is cancelled, i'll go on a homocidal rampage LOL.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I knew this would happen and i told you guys they would cancel this. im not to bothered about this but for the love of god they better not cancel A:CM

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

It's sad that any game would be canceled involving Aliens.  I don't know how the game would had turned out,  but none the less I would have bought it just for the experience.  I think the only thing we have left are the games.  With all the talks of remakes these days(including the idiot who wants to remake Predator and not just make a third) we are lucky that they have not wanted to "Remake" the original Alien thats now almost 30 years old.  They take every other great film and butcher it, whats stopping them?  At least give us a good game if you can't give us anymore good movies like Alien and or Predator.  Please let AVP 3 and A:CM make it out alive. Especially for us the fans.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to remake Alien. But I would be pissed as hell, though.    >:(  

Black Heart

Black Heart

So does this mean that they are going to bring back online for AVP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed