Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,449 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Followed by...

~Pzzzzzzap!!~

"Arghgghhhhhh!!"

:D

Huggs

Huggs

"Back off! Get those blankets the f*ck away from me NOW!"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kradan

Kradan

Ultimate Badass team, for sure.

EDIT: It's a shame though they've put Jerry in shadow. He should be in full light!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I love those cheesy promo shots of the cops from that film :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 03, 2019, 08:54:00 PM

EDIT: It's a shame though they've put Jerry in shadow. He should be in full light!

I'm glad you noticed that too. I'm not sure what the photographer was going for in this paticular shot.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 03, 2019, 09:19:59 PM
I love those cheesy promo shots of the cops from that film :)

Aw me too!

And do you also miss narration in trailers like I do?

"He's in town with a few days to kill..."

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:21:56 PMAnd do you also miss narration in trailers like I do?

It's funny, but just today a mate and I were discussing how bizarre it is that lately they've been getting the guy who narrates every modern horror trailer to start narrating trailers for films that really aren't horror. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and X-Men: Dark Phoenix, for instance.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 03, 2019, 08:54:00 PM

I'm glad you noticed that too. I'm not sure what the photographer was going for in this paticular shot.

Now that we know Bill Paxton didn't like his work on P2, maybe he requested it that way.

Kradan

Kradan

Probaly, I still don't get why he wasn't satisfied with his performance.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 03, 2019, 09:33:48 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:21:56 PMAnd do you also miss narration in trailers like I do?

It's funny, but just today a mate and I were discussing how bizarre it is that lately they've been getting the guy who narrates every modern horror trailer to start narrating trailers for films that really aren't horror. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and X-Men: Dark Phoenix, for instance.

Wait. Is this a youtube fan thing, or are you are getting legitimate trailers with narration where you live?

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 03, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

Is that a real thing? I've heard that before but never saw it for myself. Is there a Paxton interview you can direct me to online?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:41:11 PM

Is that a real thing? I've heard that before but never saw it for myself. Is there a Paxton interview you can direct me to online?

Well, i think James Paxton have said in response to Hicks' question:

Quote"To be honest I don't have any stories about my Dad's time on Predator 2. The only thing I know is that my Dad hated his performance so much in that movie that he couldn't watch it. He never even wanted me to see that movie he was so unhappy with his performance in it. I hate to come with something negative there but that's the honest truth."

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2019/05/20/an-alien-legacy-interview-with-james-paxton-avp-galaxy-podcast-89/

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 03, 2019, 09:50:56 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:41:11 PM

Well, i think James Paxton have said in response to Hicks' question:

Quote"To be honest I don't have any stories about my Dad's time on Predator 2. The only thing I know is that my Dad hated his performance so much in that movie that he couldn't watch it. He never even wanted me to see that movie he was so unhappy with his performance in it. I hate to come with something negative there but that's the honest truth."

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2019/05/20/an-alien-legacy-interview-with-james-paxton-avp-galaxy-podcast-89/

I haven't listened to the latest podcast. I planned on listening to this one and the upcoming Nimrod back to back.

Bill was fantastic as Jerry Lambert! What could have made Bill hate his performance so much? Wow, that is sad to hear! :'(

It's almost as sad to hear that Hicks didn't ask a single Predator 2 question. Whaaaaaaat??? How does that not come up in an AvPG interview uless you secretly hate Predator 2 like a red headed step child you wish you could lock up in the basement and forget about!

Poor P2!  :(

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 10:08:20 PM
Bill was fantastic as Jerry Lambert! What could have made Bill hate his performance so much? Wow, that is sad to hear! :'(

It's heartbroken.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed