AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 07:54:01 AM

Author
AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon? (Read 17,004 times)

NOT HAPPY JAN

NOT HAPPY JAN

my comment have recently been removed about how bad the multiplayer rank search is in australia dont know if you guys are covering up the FACT  that the game search sux takes 30mins to find a game and when you do the host leaves or it times out im talking about xbox360 platform.. Dont cover it up people need to know the bad as well as the good!!!!!!!

ShadowmanX5

ShadowmanX5

This game is AMAZING!!!! I was never an AvP fan before this game, I herd about it through some friends so i downloaded the demo on PS3 (of cource the demo then had many problems but was fixed straight away) and it just blew my mind, how the 3 species merge so well together to create a Rock, Paper, Scissor type gameplay, ok so it may have a few MINOR faults *cough cough Frisbee overpowered cough* but then no game is perfect. But what i hate is how all games that include a first person shooter aspect are now compared with the everlasting Call of Duty, I mean yeah it was a good game but now it just depresses me that so many reviewers are calling this game bad because they are brainwashed into thinking COD is the best game in the universe and that all FPS must be based around it, personally I never want to see COD impeed on this game, so whoever suggested COD style player kits and weapon unlock, go back to your Modern Warfare and leave AvP to the fans!! Also ALIENS RULE!!!!!

NOT HAPPY JAN

NOT HAPPY JAN

SHADOWMAN I HATE CALL OF DUTY but not as much as REBELLION for ruining this title when you wait half an hour for a supposed QUICK MATCH  you know sumthings not rite

Dane

AvP was kick ass! I loved it. The tension and environment was perfect. Yea the story lines could have been longer, but they were good all the same.
Im prayin for some queen action, like give the queen a better role. Have like a level where you just wipe everyone out as the queen, like a last stand type thing.
Yes the warrior is always awesome to play as, but its been done before, have both queen and warrior levels. Also, the skins idea was genus. Loved em, more would be awesome. Another thing, don't have the alien crawling on all fours. Its cool if you like hold down the crouch button so you can climb up the walls, but it takes away the sense of you being bigger than a human. Cant wait for SEQUEL!
PS: I enjoy kickin yalls butt online   >:D  

Xenomorphine

37: The spear, as it presently stands, practically IS the spear gun. There really wouldn't be much difference. It'd be nice for them to logically explain how an infinite number of them can be thrown, though...   :)  

Dane, a Queen level would be boring. Sit down and make eggs... That's all you'd do!

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

i hate REBELLION please for the love of god KILL YOURSELFS or better yet fix the multiplayer problems on xbox360  1)never finding ranked matches
              2)marine gun firing after dead till body dissapears
              3)ranked matches starting with so little amount of players its pointless
              4)host leaving before we get our xp
              5)if we have to wait for ranked match for so long something better to listen to other than that crackle static noise

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

die REBELLION DIE

Luke

Luke

Queen in multiplayer!!!!!!! and 4 alien storymode.... that would be badass!

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FAIL FAIL FAIL THIS GAME IS THE BIGGEST FAIL

smeone

smeone

game does not deliever and if their is a sequel to it and nothing changes iwill not buy it. iwent to a couple of blockbusters and only one copy was rented out.the rest are sitting on the shelves collecting dust.iexpected a hell of alot more from this game. it failed to deliver.

XBTS TRIIB4L

i hate you rebellion you ruined everything

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed