AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
269 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
101 (17.5%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
24 (4.2%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 557

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 231,122 times)

TheAncientOne

Have you guys seen this version of predator lol

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Would you guys be mad if I said Aliens? :^)

JK it's Covenant. So boring.

BlueMarsalis79

Just you wait for the real shit tier ones. Lol

Kradan

Kradan

As long as Requiem is the least favourite one I still have faith in humanity

Quote from: Cocolyte on Aug 15, 2022, 02:14:06 PMWould you guys be mad if I said Aliens? :^)

Yes, absolutely, definitely, undoubtedly, ban her

Local Trouble

For me it's AR.  A part of me died when I saw that movie.

Kradan

Kradan

What did more damage: Resurrection or Episide I ?

Neila

Neila

For me its THE Predator, even the title is stupid because I have the impression that they somehow wanted to tie in with the original.....and....the movie is absoluteley bullshit.
i still had a little hope that the predator dogs would bring some action, but no...they fetch sticks :'(
personaly I prefer even the worst Alien movie to any Predator movie...(no shit storm please, its just my opinion, and maybe iam the only person on earth who say this) :laugh:

YES IAM A BIG FAN OF THE YAUTJAS...but Alien is like a diamond...
the alien universe has so much more to offer
lots of cool spacecrafts, interesting worlds and beautiful designed places, brilliant soundtracks, interesting characters, just to name a few.
even the dumbest group in an alien movie (right Covenant :laugh: ) is still smart against the idiots from the movie THE predator. :'(

and yes, i even like the scenes with the newborn... :o (ok shitstorm haha)
that was just a one-time thing and nothing more.
Anyway, I wasn't as annoyed about it as the rest of the world

(what does it all say about me... i must be crazy...who I ?  no you...who's there ?...)
 :laugh:  ;D  :laugh:  ;D

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Neila on Sep 01, 2022, 09:38:18 PM*Snipped to keep this small*

I'm definitely not going to pick a fight, but I just wanted to clarify... You would rank even the weakest Alien entry above the original Predator? Predator 2?

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2022, 09:54:42 PMFor me it's AR.  A part of me died when I saw that movie.

I'm curious then, how does Requiem compare to Resurrection in your view? I'd have a hard time picking between Resurrection, Requiem, Covenant, and The Predator for last place. I guess Covenant would be highest on the worst of list if only for the score and Ridley's overall direction. I have a hard time picking between Requiem, The Predator, and Covenant.

Kradan

Kradan

As long as Requiem has the most votes on this poll I have faith in humanity

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Requiem is definitely terrible, but I find more to enjoy in it than I do in Shane Black's The Predator.

I can see the argument that Requiem was more detrimental for the collective franchises as a whole tho.

Requiem definitely seem like it dampened the publics view on the franchise, and made it dormant for a while. When Shane Black's The Predator came out I honestly thought it was going to kill the Predator franchise (at least for a long time). Thankfully it's bouncing back with Prey only a few years later, so Requiem definitely seems to have had the longer and more significant detriment, in the grand scheme of things.

But just going off of overall movie quality, I was more offended by how terrible The Predator was, than Requiem. I can find small things to enjoy in Requiem, I honestly can't find much that I enjoy in The Predator.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: OpenMaw on Sep 15, 2022, 09:34:50 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2022, 09:54:42 PMFor me it's AR.  A part of me died when I saw that movie.

I'm curious then, how does Requiem compare to Resurrection in your view?

By the time AvPR came out, I was no longer invested enough to bother hating it.  However, I still hate AR on a level that I usually reserve for child molesters and politicians.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 18, 2022, 09:58:30 PMWhat did more damage: Resurrection or Episide I ?

@Local Trouble, I would like to know an answer

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 15, 2022, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 18, 2022, 09:58:30 PMWhat did more damage: Resurrection or Episide I ?

@Local Trouble, I would like to know an answer

Episode 1 did more damage because it tainted everything that came after.  At least AR was mercifully never followed up on.

Kradan

Kradan

I see

BigDaddyJohn

Episode 1 is god damn horrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed