Predator Movie Filming February 2017

Started by Darkness, Oct 25, 2016, 07:31:37 PM

Author
Predator Movie Filming February 2017 (Read 32,300 times)

XENOMORPHOSIS

Raging much   :P

/
\
\/

BishopShouldGo

Godzilla style.

The Alien Predator

BishopShouldGo: SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNK!!!!!!!!!!!! *smashes nearest buildings*

Only Hollywood has the means to stop this rampage, with the A-List Destroyer that will pump out all the best and most well known names for this movie. It will pacify the creature and convince it to go back into the ocean and enjoy The Predator in peace and quiet for the next century or so.

BishopShouldGo

Yay!

System Apollo

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 27, 2016, 08:41:20 PM
People will do Terminator Part Four with Mr. Charlie's Angels, or take part in Mad Max Part Four which is not as popular a series, but they won't put their faith in Shane Black. Still can't believe it.

"Ohhhh! Oh my! I might get a disease if I work on a Predator movie! Hollywood might point and laugh at me and I'll be blacklisted oh God! Oh this is awful. Ohhhh I'm gonna ever so faint. Sign me up for War Dogs and The Accountant but please, no, not the dreadlocked alien movie. Anyyyyything but the dreadlocked alien movie! Oh my fragile heart."
lol, there is a plethora of reasons why actors rejected The Predator and I highly doubt it is because it will tarnish their reputation.

Quote from: LiquidMonster on Oct 27, 2016, 03:24:47 PM
No Arnold. No deal.  >:(
Ew, I am glad they will take their business elsewhere then.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Oct 27, 2016, 10:43:36 PM
Has that actually been confirmed by the studio and/or actor reps or was that all rumored by people on twitter claiming they scooped it?

Is there a chance the actors rumored to have been offered the role were never approached to begin with? I'm not familiar with the reliability of some of these scoops so excuse me if I'm missing something.

Nothing confirmed, no. Just comments from a fairly reputable source. Aside from Holbrook and del Toro, I don't think Black ever spoke about the cast.

Oh and Fred Dekker confirmed Curtis Jackson was being considered for a role.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 27, 2016, 10:19:53 AM
QuoteYou know, at some point we might beef up Mr. Holbrook a little bit, give him a physical workout schedule. That's what we all had to do on the first Predator! We had to become a slightly more exaggerated, beefy version of ourselves. It's a shame -- schedules just could not allow us to proceed in any way that met our start date that we insisted on with Benicio. But we do have this wonderful actor! That's the good news.

[Boyd Holbrook] is a guy who is fantastic, and we're gonna beef up the rest of the cast, and make announcements very soon about the members of this team that we're setting up. And it's all people I really want, and want to work with. It's going to be a very exciting cast.

Good news all around then. Shane casts very carefully and with them pushing the filming back to feb., Holbrook doesn't look like a last minute solution anymore, he really seems to think he's a great choice for this.

Except 50 cents being considered and meeting Shane once, so far it's allright.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Oct 28, 2016, 10:40:10 AM
QuoteYou know, at some point we might beef up Mr. Holbrook a little bit, give him a physical workout schedule. That's what we all had to do on the first Predator! We had to become a slightly more exaggerated, beefy version of ourselves. It's a shame -- schedules just could not allow us to proceed in any way that met our start date that we insisted on with Benicio. But we do have this wonderful actor! That's the good news.

[Boyd Holbrook] is a guy who is fantastic, and we're gonna beef up the rest of the cast, and make announcements very soon about the members of this team that we're setting up. And it's all people I really want, and want to work with. It's going to be a very exciting cast.

Good news all around then. Shane casts very carefully and with them pushing the filming back to feb., Holbrook doesn't look like a last minute solution anymore, he really seems to think he's a great choice for this.

Totally depends on the role he's being considered for. One thing is for sure, they don't cast 50 for his acting, maybe they just need a tough guy soldier with a certain physicality, for that, he would be good, the guy is ripped.

Plus, whether you like him or not, he's got a huge fanbase behind him, making it totally understandable to be an option with them wanting to "beef up the supporting cast".

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 28, 2016, 10:58:49 AM

Totally depends on the role he's being considered for. One thing is for sure, they don't cast 50 for his acting, maybe they just need a tough guy soldier with a certain physicality, for that, he would be good, the guy is ripped.

Plus, whether you like him or not, he's got a huge fanbase behind him, making it totally understandable to be an option with them wanting to "beef up the supporting cast".

He wouldn't be credible as a tough guy, he wouldn't be credible as a dead corpse lying on the floor.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Oct 28, 2016, 11:55:34 AM

He wouldn't be credible as a tough guy, he wouldn't be credible as a dead corpse lying on the floor.
He got shot 10 times, even in the face, and survived in real life. Even though that has nothing to do with him being in movies, if anyone is a tough guy, it's him.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 28, 2016, 12:08:44 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Oct 28, 2016, 11:55:34 AM

He got shot 10 times, even in the face, and survived in real life. Even though that has nothing to do with him being in movies, if anyone is a tough guy, it's him.

So impressed. :D , If he is in, the credibility of the movie is going down.

Johnny Handsome

You mean the credibility of a movie about an dreadlocked alien hunter who comes to earth to hunt humans for sport?

As long as it's fun, entertaining and good looking, i'm ok with it not being credible.

Jet Jaguar

Jet Jaguar

Someone mentioned Godzilla here. There should be a comic book where Weyland-yutani goes to Alien homeworld and finds a 300 foot Alien Super-queen, and smuggles it back to Earth, where to breaks loose, starts terrorizing and laying eggs everywhere and soon fights Godzilla and King Kong in a 3 way match. Throw in Engineer, black goo , King Ghidorah, Mothra too for an epic crossover.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Jet Jaguar on Oct 28, 2016, 01:47:28 PM
Someone mentioned Godzilla here. There should be a comic book where Weyland-yutani goes to Alien homeworld and finds a 300 foot Alien Super-queen, and smuggles it back to Earth, where to breaks loose, starts terrorizing and laying eggs everywhere and soon fights Godzilla and King Kong in a 3 way match. Throw in Engineer, black goo , King Ghidorah, Mothra too for an epic crossover.

So Destroy All Monster 2 then?

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:01:30 AM
Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Oct 27, 2016, 10:43:36 PM
Has that actually been confirmed by the studio and/or actor reps or was that all rumored by people on twitter claiming they scooped it?

Is there a chance the actors rumored to have been offered the role were never approached to begin with? I'm not familiar with the reliability of some of these scoops so excuse me if I'm missing something.

Nothing confirmed, no. Just comments from a fairly reputable source. Aside from Holbrook and del Toro, I don't think Black ever spoke about the cast.

Oh and Fred Dekker confirmed Curtis Jackson was being considered for a role.
and you can thank me for asking him that question

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed